You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jon Walters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576>
Author
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benhur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2024 at 10:40pm
Sidetrax long gone LOL probably still would call into Templacre with the brothers although dont think he even drinks anymore 
Sponsored Links

razzmatazaz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 3:26am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

The Neil Lennon rumours were enough for some to not consider him for the Ireland job but they're having none of the Roy Keane rumours

Interesting

It doesn't end there. A lot of the recent hatred towards Roy Keane stems from a Whatsapp message from Stephen Ward detailing stuff he was told from somebody else during a training camp. Ward wasn't even there and doesn't have a clue what really happened. Everyone takes it as gospel as if Ward witnessed it with his own two eyes. And we know that lads in the 20-40 age range don't like to gossip about sh*te (maybe 15% of which is true and the rest embellished) on Whatsapp like old dears in a hair salon. We all do it. 
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Whether you care or do not
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 3:28am
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

The Neil Lennon rumours were enough for some to not consider him for the Ireland job but they're having none of the Roy Keane rumours

Interesting

It doesn't end there. A lot of the recent hatred towards Roy Keane stems from a Whatsapp message from Stephen Ward detailing stuff he was told from somebody else during a training camp. Ward wasn't even there and doesn't have a clue what really happened. Everyone takes it as gospel as if Ward witnessed it with his own two eyes. And we know that lads in the 20-40 age range don't like to gossip about sh*te (maybe 15% of which is true and the rest embellished) on Whatsapp like old dears in a hair salon. We all do it. 

Most people don’t need Stephen Ward to help them have zero time or tolerance for Keane. 
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 8:52am

Interesting

Those perfidious Brits Walters and Arter ruining Roy's good name LOL You're some header
We're decent enough..
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 10:02am
Originally posted by Fitz Fitz wrote:

Interesting

Most people don’t need Stephen Ward to help them have zero time or tolerance for Keane. 

I don't presume one party to be at fault for something because of what their name is or what the rags write about them or what someone who wasn't even there, and may have his own agenda, said on his WhatsApp. This isn't the Salem Witch Trials. I judge people on my own interactions with them not someone else's. Let alone someone who already had a tempestuous relationship with Keane. 

Look what his former players at Ipswich and Sunderland say about him. Most of them have nothing but good things to say about him. Pablo Counago didn't but people can Google "Counago and Roy Keane" and make up their own minds about what character Counago seems to have. I don't need to say anything.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 10:39am

Interesting

I don't presume one party to be at fault for something because of what their name is or what the rags write about them or what someone who wasn't even there, and may have his own agenda, said on his WhatsApp. This isn't the Salem Witch Trials. I judge people on my own interactions with them not someone else's. Let alone someone who already had a tempestuous relationship with Keane. 

Look what his former players at Ipswich and Sunderland say about him. Most of them have nothing but good things to say about him. Pablo Counago didn't but people can Google "Counago and Roy Keane" and make up their own minds about what character Counago seems to have. I don't need to say anything.

Unless they were born in England or otherwise do not meet your national purity credentials - then you'll "judge" them based on whatever spurious reasoning you like LOL There's more evidence out there than for 99% of other footballers that Keane is not a decent person, and more pertinently, that his understanding of football from a managerial/analytical point of view is superficial in the extreme.
We're decent enough..
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 11:18am
Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Read the other day that Alex Bruce is the player Jon Walters stole from when he got sacked by Blackburn as a youth player.
Keane read him well then!

Keane who was whiter than white! Don’t make me laugh ffs.  
Come of it. Keane would help a pensioner across the street. Not mug them!
      Clough sent Keane home from pre-season training with Forest at one point after Roy beat up a girl in a pub. 
Do you have a source for this crazy accusation?
   it was in the English news at the time. Think Clough gave his reasons when asked why Roy was sent home.
I sincerely doubt Keane beat up a girl in a pub, during a time when the IRA were bombing England and the police would throw an Irish person in jail for littering.
   Sent home for beating up a girl in a pub whilst Forest were on pre-season training in Jersey. 

That's libelous and should be deleted 
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 12:09pm

Edited by razzmatazaz - 22 Apr 2024 at 12:10pm
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by zizu Kilbane zizu Kilbane wrote:

Read the other day that Alex Bruce is the player Jon Walters stole from when he got sacked by Blackburn as a youth player.

Clough sent Keane home from pre-season training with Forest at one point after Roy beat up a girl in a pub. 
   it was in the English news at the time. Think Clough gave his reasons when asked why Roy was sent home.
I sincerely doubt Keane beat up a girl in a pub, during a time when the IRA were bombing England and the police would throw an Irish person in jail for littering.
   Sent home for beating up a girl in a pub whilst Forest were on pre-season training in Jersey. 

Some pretty spurious sh*te on this thread alright. But par for the course when it comes Keane. Imagine thinking it's alright to make allegations like that because Keane got into an argument with Walters and Arter over, in his eyes, not training and swanning around when they were on Intl duty. The latter who has subsequently spent several years getting paid 40k a week for doing absolutely nothing (and all the power to him for it, but it is ironic).

Edited by razzmatazaz - 22 Apr 2024 at 12:21pm
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 12:25pm

Some pretty spurious sh*te on this thread alright. But par for the course when it comes Keane. Imagine thinking it's alright to make allegations like that because Keane got into an argument with Walters and Arter over, in his eyes, not training and swanning around when they were on Intl duty. The latter who has subsequently spent several years getting paid 40k a week for doing absolutely nothing (and all the power to him for it, but it is ironic).

Your prejudice is showing again. Forest have chosen not to use Arter in their 1st team, he has done nothing other than fulfil his contractual obligations and has went on loan/trained/played with the reserves as required. I'm not surprised you have a hard on for Keane given the bigoted comments he made towards Walters and Arter though, that stuff is right up your street Embarrassed
We're decent enough..
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 12:45pm

Edited by razzmatazaz - 22 Apr 2024 at 12:46pm
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 12:57pm
Walters is not a "granny ruler", and he's displayed more commitment to Ireland than Royston ever did. A truer Irishman than small minded hate-merchants like yourself could ever dream of being Thumbs Up
We're decent enough..
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 1:02pm
Keep the laughs coming. LOL
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Godzilla View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Walters is not a "granny ruler", and he's displayed more commitment to Ireland than Royston ever did. A truer Irishman than small minded hate-merchants like yourself could ever dream of being Thumbs Up

Are you perhaps a mongrel, O'Shea?
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 2:13pm

Have you seen a doctor recently? 
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 2:23pm

No, but one or two here might be seeing a solicitor if Roy Keane gets wind of some of the stuff written on this thread. Jon Walters, Alex Bruce and several others have commented on what happened at Blackburn. The tit for tat fabrication about Roy Keane here is made up out of whole cloth, not backed up by any sources, and is one of the worst things you can accuse a man of doing.
I will be in the bar
With my head on the bar
I am now a central part
Of your mind's landscape
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 2:38pm

No, but one or two here might be seeing a solicitor if Roy Keane gets wind of some of the stuff written on this thread. Jon Walters, Alex Bruce and several others have commented on what happened at Blackburn. The tit for tat fabrication about Roy Keane here is made up out of whole cloth, not backed up by any sources, and is one of the worst things you can accuse a man of doing.

Haha, are you actually serious? LOL

Even Johnny Cochrance couldn’t have helped that arsehole.  
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2024 at 2:42pm

I think being a national Judas is pretty bad, and that never seems to bother him. Water off a duck’s back to a ‘tough guy’ like Royston.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7273747576>
  Share Topic