You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zillina Accommodation mix up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARY_BREEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zillina Accommodation mix up
    Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 8:53am
Got a phone call from woman from select-a-room.com saying that the hotel we booked. Hotel Econo, has been double booked and we're moved into another hotel, Junior Pension. Anyone else get a similar phone call???
#FinnanWithTheAssist
Sponsored Links

Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:17pm
I have been moved twice by this select a room if they move me again ill freak out I started in the best western then i was shipped out to hotel slovakia and now i am in hotel econo and i aint moving again
Its very frustrating being a Slob
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

I have been moved twice by this select a room if they move me again ill freak out I started in the best western then i was shipped out to hotel slovakia and now i am in hotel econo and i aint moving again

Thank god for that LOLLOLLOL
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:17pm

Im in the Best Western, if I get a phonecall telling me I have to move they can feck right off, they may move someone else!!!

Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

just got a call might be back in the best western aido

now i am gonna be doin nik naks on your door all night
Its very frustrating being a Slob
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 1:55pm

Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

just got a call might be back in the best western aido

now i am gonna be doin nik naks on your door all night

Angry
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2010 at 2:52pm
Whos staying in the G hotel? Apparently its near the ground.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
sullo-bohs View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sullo-bohs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2010 at 9:35am
Our group of 5 got moved again to the Doprastav G Hotel, guess thats the one you are talking about Trap junior. Ill be happy to just have a bed at this stage!
bear View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 7:08am
Gav get on to them or else look for a refund, I just booked Hotel Slovakia on Hotels.com
"You cannot afford to rely on history, you have to make it" - Martin O'Neill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic