You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Youth Hostelling with Trap Junior

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Suppose I should put meself forward to present some sort of IT related show before someone else does....
Would ya look at the sad bastard looking for attention.

As a great man once said - rim me you prong Thumbs Up
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:11pm
Walks across the border with Supetdave.

A Tyrone native barrister advises Ill prepared ybiggers on how to avoid the pitfalls of missing the match. 
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Walks across the border with Supetdave.

A Tyrone native barrister advises Ill prepared ybiggers on how to avoid the pitfalls of missing the match. 

I would, but I'll be too preoccupied with trains in Eastern Siberia.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:19pm
Good man Podge LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:23pm
The Old Offenders. 

New RTE sitcom about a council estate knacker. Bit of a special case truth be told. Is the only one that laughs at his own comments. Despite being in his 50s he still thinks that swearing and talking about riding is funny and cool. Walks around in one of those ONeills 1916 “Dublin; the city that fought an empire” shirts
Has an imaginary girlfriend that no one ever sees, but we hear a lot about his filthy fantasies that he still finds funny despite his age. A bitter bastard. 
Think Chris Finch from The Office mixed with Fr fintan stack. The sort of mouth piece that most normal person hates to see coming. Follow his life from dole queue to Monday Club.  

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 01 Feb 2019 at 4:25pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:28pm
LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 5:26pm
Who do you think you are? - Trap Junior has signed up for 27 seasons of the hit show to discover who he actually is.
The dark side.. And the light
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 5:33pm
pointless

AidoM talking. 

AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 5:39pm

Suppose I should put meself forward to present some sort of IT related show before someone else does....

How about Podge And Rodge

Yourself and Roger Milla, two filthy twins interviewing and taking the piss out of celebrities each week with a thick sidekick in women’s clothes,  for example claret murph 

Edited by Baldrick - 01 Feb 2019 at 5:40pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 7:29am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

How about Podge And Rodge

Yourself and Roger Milla, two filthy twins interviewing and taking the piss out of celebrities each week with a thick sidekick in women’s clothes,  for example claret murph 
Heart
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 9:00am
Border Patrol with Rangers Billy
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 9:51am
Embarrassing Flags of a nation, introduced by the scientist, tic tac takes an in-depth look at the attempts of thick headed mullahs atttempts to get their flags noticed in the paper or on the Telly window box at various matches, from “Davey Keogh says hello” to “vaggio rims hans Heart “the whole spectrum gets a good going over from the host without the most

Edited by DUBLIN DOC - 02 Feb 2019 at 9:52am
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Embarrassing Flags of a nation, introduced by the scientist, tic tac takes an in-depth look at the attempts of thick headed mullahs atttempts to get their flags noticed in the paper or on the Telly window box at various matches, from “Davey Keogh says hello” to “vaggio rims hans Heart “the whole spectrum gets a good going over from the host without the most

Embarrassing bodies with the scientist
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2019 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Embarrassing bodies with the scientist
LOL
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 3:58pm
ClapClapClapClapClap
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

And other programme suggestions for YBIG TV. 

Great Away Railway Journeys with SuperDave- This has potential as a serious programme, it would be immediately better than nearly all of YouTube.

Delightful Dictatorships with Bannerboy95- Each week Bannerboy brings you exclusive access to all your favourite dictatorships, telling you how super they are and how all those murders were really worth it. Will only run for one season as he is bound to go missing.

The Georgie Burgess Show- A sitcom with Gary McKay in the starring role. Burgess is the John Cruyff of the under 12 leagues. His team try to play beautiful football on the pitch, he tries to score with 'alright for a Dub' mothers off it.

Remote Romances- Each week, Eire32 is taken to a far flung outpost of the world, from the Shetlands to the Falklands, in the hope of finding a far flung corner of the world. And love. Brought to you by Tinder Plus.

The Sunday Supplement with Bhob, Baggio, Moleman and SirAwex- The three of them sit down and insult each other with vague references to football, particularly Paul Pogba

Play Your Crowds Right with Roberto Baggio- A game show very similar to Play Your Cards Right, but EPL attendances replace cards.

****ryfile with Pre Madonna- Talk a stroll through the English countryside with a bitter man from West Cork as he lists off all the people he thinks are ****s. 
****down- Like the above and loosely based on the 'dictionary corner' segment  from Countdown where I vent my spleen about modern language.

Breaking the Code with UCDFAN- Two skilled contestants from the hieroglyphics departments of leading universities,  go head to head trying to decipher UCDFAN's posts.

Show Me the Money with Sligo Hornet-  Just a title for now. Opening sequence: Hornet doing a Scrooge McDuck impersonation in a large vault of cash

The View with AidoM, Baldrick and Territorial- A late night talk show, the subject will largely be irrelevant. 3-4 hour slot. 

Show Me the Diddies- A dating show, loosely based on Naked Attraction

Sun'lun Saturday- Like Soccer Saturday, but focuses on DM watching Sunderland on Soccer Saturday.

Time of my Life with Blue Man- Based on the Sky Sports show, but instead of having a presenter and several stars, one man repeatedly tells us how he sat on a bench in Dalymount once and is great friends with several LOI 'stars' he once played 'ball' with.

Robot Wars with DinnyIrwin- Blatant rip-off of one of the worst tv programmes ever made. 

Louther Than War- Late night music and culture from Louth, coming to you live froma dungeon in Drogheda. Presented by Quey.
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:05pm
Location, location, location - where a crowd of lads speculate on the future location of an event and a man in know invariable sends them to the wrong location.

Pocket protectors - BSM reviews the pick pocketing scene in a number of European destinations and gives helpful advice.

Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:05pm
"Breaking the Code with UCDFAN- Two skilled contestants from the hieroglyphics departments of leading universities,  go head to head trying to decipher UCDFAN's posts."

Anyone fancy a go at this starter for 10?

"So the_walls, I responded to you but you don't want a conversation.  You prefer to talk about me but not to me.  Superdave84 chooses to chop up posts and remove them from the context of the original conversation. You don't have to follow that exclusion.  In determining that English is not my first language and I behave in a particular way because of that, do you understand 'First Language equals behaviour in Northern Europe'.  Would you understand that thinking process, since you've just expressed it.  You can return to the source of the conversation aswell."
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by Flanno7hi Flanno7hi wrote:

Location, location, location - where a crowd of lads speculate on the future location of an event and a man in know invariable sends them to the wrong location.

Pocket protectors - BSM reviews the pick pocketing scene in a number of European destinations and gives helpful advice.

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic