You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Youth Hostelling with Trap Junior

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:05pm
Remote romances 
LOLLOLLOLLOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Full Metal Jacket-  Trapped loses jackets every night out so we follow him on a night out in Flannery's and Coppers dressed in a straight jacket to see if he can make it through the night without losing it.

Spoiler Alert:  He doesn't
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Poles Apart- YBIG TV 7 @11.55 PM  every Thursday this year

A love story between a mayo man and his Polish Sweetheart that blossomed in 2012. This is the story of heartache and the distance of love separated by borders and seas. Nobody thought their passion for one another could be severed by a cheechy cocky chair throwing cockney Burberry wearing  chat who adamant about smashing mayo man's lover through her back doors.

Starring Mickey Graham (boyzone) as mayo man, James Buckley (the Inbetweeners) as Tommy penisfinger and Magda Nstychnyana (Spar/ statoil) as the polish sweetheart. 

Screenplay by Irishmuff, produced by channel 5 and 3E  and  Directed by Guy Richie

LOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:56pm
Better Call Bhob - a spin off to Love Hate
Opening scene, Bhob pulls over to a lay by on a dark rainy night, and slides the window down to reveal a disheveled and frightened looking Sham. 
Shams voice quivers as he tries to speak. Bhob punches the steering wheel and shouts - “get in the car you stutterin f**k!”

Sham gets in and Bhob takes out a revolver and puts it into Shams mouth. “I’m only going to ask you this once. Who’s the bleeding rat Shammo?” 

That’s as dramatic as it gets, the rest of the series is pretty mundane stuff, storylines including him going mad at his work colleagues for eating tuna sandwiches at their desk at lunch time 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 31 Jan 2019 at 9:04pm
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:56pm

Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Poles Apart- YBIG TV 7 @11.55 PM  every Thursday this year

A love story between a mayo man and his Polish Sweetheart that blossomed in 2012. This is the story of heartache and the distance of love separated by borders and seas. Nobody thought their passion for one another could be severed by a cheechy cocky chair throwing cockney Burberry wearing  chat who adamant about smashing mayo man's lover through her back doors.

Starring Mickey Graham (boyzone) as mayo man, James Buckley (the Inbetweeners) as Tommy penisfinger and Magda Nstychnyana (Spar/ statoil) as the polish sweetheart. 

Screenplay by Irishmuff, produced by channel 5 and 3E  and  Directed by Guy Richie

LOL
LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:12pm
4 Days and 4 Nights - a documentary on Pre Madonna’s self imposed exile from an Internet forum from 1st January to 5th January 2019
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 9:24pm
'Who Do You Think You Are?' with JAVIER.    The Argentine tries to trace his lineage in order to determine if he is Argentinian or Irish.   He discovers that he is the love child of Bishop Casey and was adopted at the age of 2 by an Argentine man by the name of  MAR CEL O   B   I  E L   S   A.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Better Call Bhob - a spin off to Love Hate
Opening scene, Bhob pulls over to a lay by on a dark rainy night, and slides the window down to reveal a disheveled and frightened looking Sham. 
Shams voice quivers as he tries to speak. Bhob punches the steering wheel and shouts - “get in the car you stutterin f**k!”

Sham gets in and Bhob takes out a revolver and puts it into Shams mouth. “I’m only going to ask you this once. Who’s the bleeding rat Shammo?” 

That’s as dramatic as it gets, the rest of the series is pretty mundane stuff, storylines including him going mad at his work colleagues for eating tuna sandwiches at their desk at lunch time 

LOL
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:49pm

4 Days and 4 Nights - a documentary on Pre Madonna’s self imposed exile from an Internet forum from 1st January to 5th January 2019
LOLLOLLOLLOL
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 11:56pm

LOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:10am
Clive James not Clive Allen :).  Getting my Clives mixed up
AKA pedantic kunt
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

And what's a Japanese shoe ?  Wink
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:53am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Great Away Railway Journeys with SuperDave- This has potential as a serious programme, it would be immediately better than nearly all of YouTube.

Unfortunately, I'm flying to Malaga and renting a car for Gib. Also flying to Copenhagen and Georgia. The only trains I have planned during this entire campaign are:

Copenhagen to Hamburg 8 June
Kutaisi to Tbilisi 11 October
Tbilisi to Kutaisi 13 October
Milan to Switzerland 15 October

Now if you can crowdfund my beer money plus travel costs for two whole weeks, I'll happily go Dublin - Holyhead - Chester - London - Brussels - Cologne - Berlin - Warsaw - Kiev - Kharkiv - Volgograd - Dagestan - Baku - Tbilisi, and film the sh*te out of grim, 1980's style, but somehow overcrowded, sh*te trains, plus some not leaving from Holyhead, I'll do that.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 01 Feb 2019 at 12:54am
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 4:55am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

And what's a Japanese shoe ?  Wink

Show.  Typo. Used to be all the craze back in the 80s.  Chris Tarrant did a show like that too. 
AKA pedantic kunt
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 10:15am
Flights from hell
 This is an eagerly awaited award winning documentry which stars popular ybig member Steve Amsterdam. The drama shows the dangers of being an Irish football supporter including flying over some of the biggest conflict zones in the world. Hang onto your seat for this one folks.

The highs & falls with the walls
This is a GAA favourite following the highs and lows of Roscommon on their quest for the holy grail brought to you by lifelong fan "the walls"  Each episode starts with the walls who is a devout Catholic praying at his local church for the Roscommon team , and ends with him at coppers chancing other ybigers ladies. A must have of sports fans of every code.

Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:01pm
on the buses with greenforever. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:31pm

Full Metal Jacket-  Trapped loses jackets every night out so we follow him on a night out in Flannery's and Coppers dressed in a straight jacket to see if he can make it through the night without losing it.

Spoiler Alert:  He doesn't

LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2019 at 12:39pm
The remake of the 40 year old virgin , hummmmmmm who would we have as the main actor ..

Tricky one .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic