You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Youth Hostelling with Trap Junior

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Hey, Robot Wars was class

Clap
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:00pm
Judge TonyLOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Judge Tony - A legal sitcom. Think Judge Judy meets One Foot In The Grave, with a hint of Still Game thrown in.
The show revolves around the madcap life of paranoid grumpy git who goes to Glasgow Crown Court every day to view cases hearing about Rangers FC's financial misdemeanours from ten years ago. Shows him sitting on the gallery as " the glib and shameless liar" and other great characters take the stand each day.
Every episode begins with Tony leaving the house and uttering his famous line - todays the day the basta's are gonny go bust again.

LOL
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:46pm
"The three of them" LOLClap
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 4:52pm
Brilliant work again PM.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

LOL

The Georgie Burgess show Clap

πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

LOL

πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
Is that a picture of the snapper?
cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 5:33pm
LOLLOL very good indeed. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 5:44pm
I am up for it but my show sounds like one of those Japanese shoes Clive Allen used to show Torture entertainment.

Fair play PM. Reminds me of something that Q man used to post.  

Another one is the winning streak with scientist   .Each week Scientist does a streak across the tv screen at random gaa and rugby matches.  It will be a comedy show but also combined with a spot the cock competition. 

Edited by Baldrick - 31 Jan 2019 at 5:46pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 6:54pm
LOLLOLLOL This thread is going to head south real quick .
Good one PM .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Good one PM .

Doc heads south - a programme depicting different muff diving techniques used by Doc on the Quare Wan
Probably on channel 5 at 11.05 on a Tuesday night 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:16pm
Full Metal Jacket-  Trapped loses jackets every night out so we follow him on a night out in Flannery's and Coppers dressed in a straight jacket to see if he can make it through the night without losing it.

Spoiler Alert:  He doesn't
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I am up for it but my show sounds like one of those Japanese shoes Clive Allen used to show Torture entertainment.

Fair play PM. Reminds me of something that Q man used to post.  

Another one is the winning streak with scientist   .Each week Scientist does a streak across the tv screen at random gaa and rugby matches.  It will be a comedy show but also combined with a spot the cock competition. 
I doubt that was Clive Allen, was it?
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Good one PM .

Doc heads south - a programme depicting different muff diving techniques used by Doc on the Quare Wan
Probably on channel 5 at 11.05 on a Tuesday night 
It be every night my good man LOL
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

LOL

πŸ˜†
πŸ‘
Is that a picture of the snapper?
Sorry iPhone emojis.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 7:59pm
Poles Apart- YBIG TV 7 @11.55 PM  every Thursday this year

A love story between a mayo man and his Polish Sweetheart that blossomed in 2012. This is the story of heartache and the distance of love separated by borders and seas. Nobody thought their passion for one another could be severed by a cheechy cocky chair throwing cockney Burberry wearing  chat who adamant about smashing mayo man's lover through her back doors.

Starring Mickey Graham (boyzone) as mayo man, James Buckley (the Inbetweeners) as Tommy penisfinger and Magda Nstychnyana (Spar/ statoil) as the polish sweetheart. 

Screenplay by Irishmuff, produced by channel 5 and 3E  and  Directed by Guy Richie

Edited by drog addict - 31 Jan 2019 at 8:02pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Poles Apart- YBIG TV 7 @11.55 PM  every Thursday this year

A love story between a mayo man and his Polish Sweetheart that blossomed in 2012. This is the story of heartache and the distance of love separated by borders and seas. Nobody thought their passion for one another could be severed by a cheechy cocky chair throwing cockney Burberry wearing  chat who adamant about smashing mayo man's lover through her back doors.

Starring Mickey Graham (boyzone) as mayo man, James Buckley (the Inbetweeners) as Tommy penisfinger and Magda Nstychnyana (Spar/ statoil) as the polish sweetheart. 

LOLLOLLOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2019 at 8:03pm
First Dates w Irishmuff- Muff meets up in Diceys with a range of beauties wining and dining them for under €10 unless they are willing to foot the bill themselves.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic