You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

You’re Sicilian, huh?’

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Violator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You’re Sicilian, huh?’
    Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 2:23am
 ‘Yeah, Sicilian.’ ‘Hmmm… You know, I read a lot. Especiall thins about history. I find that sh*t fascinating. Here’s a fact, I don’t know whether you know are not. Sicilians were spawned by *****rs.’ ‘Ehhh… Come again?’ ‘It’s a fact. Sicilians have black blood pumping through their hearts. If you don’t believe me, you could look it up. Hundreds of years ago, you see eh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are *****rs. You see, way back then, Sicilians seemed like waps from Northern Italy. They all had blond hair, blue eyes. But eh, well, then the Moors moved in and eh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much f**king with Sicilian women that they changed the whole bloodline forever. That’s why blond hair, blue eyes, became black hair, dark skin. You know, it’s absolutely amazing to me, to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that eh, that Sicilians still carry that *****r gene. This eh… No, I’m qouting history… It’s written. It’s a fact, it’s written….’ ‘Ilove this guy, haha…’ ‘Your ancestors are *****rs. Haha. Yeah. And yoyr great, great, great, great grandmother f**ked a *****r. Yeah. And she had a halve *****r kid. Now if that’s a fact, tell me… am I lyin’? ‘Cause you are part eggplant.’ ‘Ooow. Heei, heei, heei, you are a cantalope….. Oooow. That was beautiful.’
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 4:54am
True Romance Clap
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
The Violator View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Violator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 6:49am

Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 7:48am
Legendary!
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic