You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your Reaction after Birth of Child

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Reaction after Birth of Child
    Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 10:29am
I welled up but managed to just about hold it in. Have had friends who have said they shed a tear. Have one mate who got light headed and had to be put up on a trolley bed in the corridor and passed out and woke up a few minutes later. Heard of one bloke who straight up fainted in the middle of the room.

How did you react to the joyous occasion? Any funny stories?

Edited by t_rAndy - 04 Oct 2015 at 10:31am
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 10:44am
Not sure how true it is mate who works in Rotunda said he seen this guy with a black eye and an ice pack to his head.

He asked him what happened guy's reply was "never ask if the screaming is really necessary"

Also congratulations on birth of kid
Doyler View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
AKA James McCarthy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2015 at 12:47pm
My woman had to have a section so when our wee girl was born it was a bit strange as they just hold the baby in front of ya before taking it away to be weighed and checked over. As the missus had to get stitched up they took me into another wee room and set her into my arms and just left me there, when I looked down at her I shed a few tears, couldn't help myself.
Still glad I never had to witness my woman screaming like f**k and the bloody mess that goes with childbirth.
Look at these scenes, just look at these scenes!

"it's too strong lads!"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic