0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [31.82%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Least Favourite Brennan
    Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 5:13pm
Ronseal.
Sponsored Links

skinnymalinx View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinnymalinx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 6:34pm
Although Gavin has acted like a dick in recent week's I never really had anything against him.
Killian is a classless twat. And he's still playin for Rover's!!

Edited by skinnymalinx - 13 Sep 2016 at 6:34pm
Bitored View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bitored Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 6:49pm
I won the Player of the Century award thanks to the people.Pele was second.He also came second behind Aryton Senna as Brazil's greatest sportsman.The award FIFA gave Pele isn't worth sh*t - Maradona
Xpro View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Not a WUM anymore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 12:26am
Don`t know about the rest of you but if I had 4 sons all playing LOI football I`d be one proud dad! I can identify with the Brennans because like them, I grew up in a headlock from constantly fighting with my three brothers :)

If the Drogs make it back up to the premier, (and they`ve every chance), I`d love to see the 4 Brennans play for their home town club. Now that would be a first and great on the marketing front! Besides, the Drogs are mostly 20 year-olds and the Brennans would add some much needed experience to the squad. 
"If you fail to prepare, you`re prepared to fail" - Mark Spitz
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 1:21am
But the problem is the sons are mostly sh*tty animals. Whatever pride in them making it as players has to be balanced with the fact he raised deeply unpleasant young men who have left an odour everywhere they have been. And that's before we look at alleged criminal activity.
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 1:23am
Sean is probably the dirtiest player of them.
Killian is the biggest ego of them
Gavin is the biggest waste of them which is some achievement considering all 3 of them are wasters
Hickster74 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hickster74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 11:16am
I see someone's done a job on Gavin's wiki page..
"Perhaps the reason that they did not consider the worst, was because discussion of such cases would have cast suspicion on the planner as being a "saboteur". Paranoia was rampant throughout."
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 12:06pm
Gavin Brennan, (born 23 January 1988), is a professional footballer who is currently a free agent, he had previously played for Shamrock Rovers. His spell came to an end after a hissy fit on social media and better talents playing ahead of him. He also cited the fact that some of the lads weren't paying subs whereas he had always paid, someone had also urinated on his gearbag and robbed his "fresh 25 Johnny Blue and red rizla".
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 12:18pm
Bishop Brennan
Tony Cousins View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Cousins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Xpro Xpro wrote:

Don`t know about the rest of you but if I had 4 sons all playing LOI football I`d be one proud dad!

If I was brennan da, I'd be on maury povich getting a DNA test for Sean.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 3:32pm
Always hated Gavin, to be fair to him though when I gave him jip in hunky dory he wasn't afraid to give it back to me

Ryan only shown that side of him once or twice with us this season and that was when needed 
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 5:44pm
All grand lads

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2016 at 1:01pm
Killers got a decent reception in inchicore earlier this year! Would be well liked with us!

Id imagine we would all have him back tomorrow
Xpro View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Not a WUM anymore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 12:41am
Can you imagine if the Drogs were back in the premier next season, with the 4 Brennans playing across the centre of the park? They`d certainly be competitive and I don`t mean just among each other. Bring it on, they`d be a really good side.
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2016 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Xpro Xpro wrote:

Can you imagine if the Drogs were back in the premier next season, with the 4 Brennans playing across the centre of the park? They`d certainly be competitive and I don`t mean just among each other. Bring it on, they`d be a really good side.

More red cards than a kick racism out of the game photo shoot
Xpro View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
Not a WUM anymore

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2016 at 12:45am
By the time Da Brennan took his seat in the stand, his 4 sons would be doing a barbershop quartet under an early shower :) But seriously, I`d love the Drogs to go up, with some Brennan toughness in midfield. 

Three of the brothers played for a Drogs team some years ago and they were effective and hard to beat. (I think Killian was with Pats at the time). Besides, they`d take points off Dundalk in derby games and do the rest of us a major favour.  
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 12:42pm
Rovers Brennanless for the first time since 2011. It feels like we have finally gotten the all clear over that cancer scare.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2016 at 1:19pm
Aul Mister...........
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic