Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your funniest moment on tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 38394041>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

What exactly is the issue you have with this post?

I get the feeling that the internet is not you you.

I don't find the assault of a young woman, particularly that with a thinly veiled sexual threat, as funny. If you can't understand that, I am not sure the world is for you.
I know you have posted some fairly sexist and borderline misogynistic comments yourself in the past, but I am sure  you can clearly see the problem here.

You were banned here before mocking disabled people, so you came back, sit at home and spend most of your days reporting comment after comment
like a girls blouse.

Crying to the mods about Shoco's comments while using the exact same language itself is beyond laughable and hypocritical.

You need to get back to that extended break and stop being such a wuzz. This is the internet after all.

"fairly sexist and borderline misogynistic comments" I couldn't give a bollocks to be honest.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Sponsored Links

Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 8:00pm
Sexual assualt? FFS LOL

The girl was trying to get off with me all evening, she took it as a laugh which it was but how and ever.

The mini panic attack was actually with fits of laughter but sure whatever, cast me with stones. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Maybe you had to be there but I don’t think it’s funny. Not in an offended way or anything, just not funny.

More embarrassing than anything else
I don't think anyone is offended or anything, it is just the one post I have read on here that truly struck me as ****ish. I am pretty sure that if the girl in question had gone to the local police they wouldn't have found it funny either.
Maybe it was exaggeration or lies. I hope.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 8:03pm
Locking this for now, nothing good to come out of it.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 12:03am
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Train back to Brussels from Amsterdam

We were sitting between carriages in the fold down seats...depressed,hungover,sick.

A Canadian backpacking couple get on and sit opposite us.

Billybob : Hi, Where you guys from?
Canadian chick : Toronto
Billybob: Ahhhh, g'day mate
Canadian chick: Ummm no, C A N A D A
Billybob: Well in that case, throw another shrimp on the barby
Puzzled Canadian chick: I think you're mixing Canada up with Australia
Billybob: Oh right sorry about that, maybe you know this one so......

Billybob/Gerk and crew in full singing voice: Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda, You'll come a .............................

The whole carriage joined in singing for our Canadian friends who at this stage started shouting at us and grabbed their bags and left.
Lifted the spirits on a poxy journey home!!

Was just scrolling through the main page, and saw the ''Newest Member'' was called IrishCanadian, which reminded me of this story. This is a great thread for those of you who haven't seen it, but this particular one is my favourite, to this day the first thing that comes into me head when Canada or Canadians are mentioned is ''G'day mate'' LOL

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 3:15pm
perfect addition to this thread is seamus coleman pissing himself laughing on the sideline in gibraltar while all the fans sing Deco's in the RA LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 3:34pm
some absolute belters in this thread. Had a good laugh today reading through them. 
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 1:22pm
quality read again LOL

some belters! 

some stories wouldn't be for posting on ybig as a married man. (Sofia in 09 and Cyprus in 09) 

but the last trip to tbilisi and the walking tour was f**king quality. Pure mayhem drinking cans all day. the fear in Kevin Cronin's mrs face and tears in the cable car will live with me for the rest of my life LOL

Deise316 has a great story about Disaster and a mattress LOL
ProudAndLoud View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 2:16pm
Ye have to agree the walking trip in Tbilisi was some crack. The last two stops at wine shops and sing song :)) my head next day was fooked. Have video of wine shop if anyone on walking tour and wants it.
deebee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2019 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by ProudAndLoud ProudAndLoud wrote:

Ye have to agree the walking trip in Tbilisi was some crack. The last two stops at wine shops and sing song :)) my head next day was fooked. Have video of wine shop if anyone on walking tour and wants it.
Christmas songs 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 10:15am
You lot must have been on the riff raff walking tour in Tblisi, ours was far more civilised Approve
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 10:20am
I was thinking the same : The big group got broken into 2 groups. Sounds like Svetta had an easier time of it with us !
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

I was thinking the same : The big group got broken into 2 groups. Sounds like Svetta had an easier time of it with us !

We left before the end to head to the fans game as well so missed the, last couple of stops... 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

We left before the end to head to the fans game as well so missed the, last couple of stops... 

That would explain it!
deebee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 7:25pm
when we told Svetta we were just going in to use the toilet for a minute.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 8:39pm
Svetta was good craic - Ended up coming to the game on the Saturday!
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2019 at 10:01pm

She came up the boozer on Friday night as well, gas girl!
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2019 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

She came up the boozer on Friday night as well, gas girl!

She was some craic. She ended up going flying when Duffy scored LOL
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 38394041>
  Share Topic