You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your funniest moment on tour

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbelfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 10:20am
Me and the mate desy walking back from an irish bar in krakow, we made our way from krakow to gdansk for spain game in euro 2012. Well me and desy walking back past this park thing, mate desy likes to pull his trousers down. No idea why but he does. Anyway dandering up the street, desy pulls the shorts and trunks down and carries on walking with his wee man dangling. Then i see too guys running towards us shouting in polish. I think too myself, fudge he has crossed some cultural line here and we are certain for a dust up here. The 2 guys get down to us and then start pointing at desy's member. Then out of nowhere they pull their trunks down and start walking with us. It was as if desy had given them a sense of belonging with his exhibitionism. So they carry on walking with us chatting, 3 of them with their trunks around their ankles. Turns out they were 2 slovakian students. They even whippped out a bottle of vodka from their inside coat pocket. They must of walked half a mile with us. Was the most surreal walk ever, walking through krakow at 3 in the morning with 2 slovaks with their little lads out trying to have a convo whilst skulling raw vodka. Haha
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 10:41am
Originally posted by peterbelfast peterbelfast wrote:

Me and the mate desy walking back from an irish bar in krakow, we made our way from krakow to gdansk for spain game in euro 2012. Well me and desy walking back past this park thing, mate desy likes to pull his trousers down. No idea why but he does. Anyway dandering up the street, desy pulls the shorts and trunks down and carries on walking with his wee man dangling. Then i see too guys running towards us shouting in polish. I think too myself, fudge he has crossed some cultural line here and we are certain for a dust up here. The 2 guys get down to us and then start pointing at desy's member. Then out of nowhere they pull their trunks down and start walking with us. It was as if desy had given them a sense of belonging with his exhibitionism. So they carry on walking with us chatting, 3 of them with their trunks around their ankles. Turns out they were 2 slovakian students. They even whippped out a bottle of vodka from their inside coat pocket. They must of walked half a mile with us. Was the most surreal walk ever, walking through krakow at 3 in the morning with 2 slovaks with their little lads out trying to have a convo whilst skulling raw vodka. Haha

on the way back from a screening of Brokeback Mountain ?

tell your mate to wise the fuk up as the police especially continental police tend not to look upon 'he's a bit of a character' favourably as a valid defence
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
peterbelfast View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterbelfast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

tell your mate to wise the fuk up as the police especially continental police tend not to look upon 'he's a bit of a character' favourably as a valid defence

Haha. I'll let him find out the hard way
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 11:07am

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? It was four years ago, he can't change his actions now, it's in a funny stories thread, it's funny, stop being a buzzkill
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 12:12pm

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
OscarDelta View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 2:35pm
Game in Liege in 2011............. take littlie (6) out of school at Midday, head for Channel tunnel with him and eventually get there. He had  lovely sleep in car on way back while I drove straight back.
Next morning his mother wakes him for school and first thing he says was "The drivers in Brussels are F***** awful"................ and this gets repeated to me when I wake up........... need to remind him what happens on tour stays on tour.
Goes into school with biggest idiot taunting him he never attended until he takes out program and scarf :), did he enjoy that day.
His teacher checked with wife as she assumed I was only going to London............ :)

Bringing him to Oman game at Craven Cottage in August 2012 and some patronising git says to him
"Isn't it nice that your daddy takes you to your first Ireland game".
Littlie came back with "Yes but its only a friendly, I did enjoy attending our games at Euro's more in Poland just a pity we didn't win any"
Guy responded with "Oh I never attended them" and got the response of
"Oh, Never mind, maybe next time" delivered as only a kid can.
4 Irish fans standing around who has heard this just high fived him afterwards for such a put down.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

Game in Liege in 2011............. take littlie (6) out of school at Midday, head for Channel tunnel with him and eventually get there. He had  lovely sleep in car on way back while I drove straight back.
Next morning his mother wakes him for school and first thing he says was "The drivers in Brussels are F***** awful"................ and this gets repeated to me when I wake up........... need to remind him what happens on tour stays on tour.
Goes into school with biggest idiot taunting him he never attended until he takes out program and scarf :), did he enjoy that day.
His teacher checked with wife as she assumed I was only going to London............ :)

Bringing him to Oman game at Craven Cottage in August 2012 and some patronising git says to him
Littlie came back with "Yes but its only a friendly, I did enjoy attending our games at Euro's more in Poland just a pity we didn't win any"
4 Irish fans standing around who has heard this just high fived him afterwards for such a put down.

fair play ClapClap (cheeky little bollix though Smile)
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
OscarDelta View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2016 at 9:43pm

Originally posted by OscarDelta OscarDelta wrote:

fair play ClapClap (cheeky little bollix though Smile)

Don't think it ever register with him to be cheeky, he just called it matter of factly :)
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 10:25am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Mark Kelly was the boy BB!! Disappeared without trace. 

Outside Giants Stadium going into the game v Italy in 1994, a US TV reporter asked our mate Fergus (dressed as St Patrick) what the mood was like in Dublin.  Gus said there was a barman strike as it happened and that if the strike continued for the duration of the Irish games it'd make the LA riots look like Sesame St.  LOL

Reminded of this thread in the What's The Story thread 

'It'd make the LA riots look like Sesame Street' LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Deco, Philly K and myself arrived in Stockholm, our first night we went to some rocker bar as it was the only place that let us in! 

That was grand anyway, we got steamed drunk and picked up these 3 women (all plus size) and brought them back to our apartment! Philly brought the biggest one into the bathroom and shifted the face off her, Deco brought his one onto the bed and done the same, i brought my wan outside! After about 10 mins we all went back drinking in our apartment, the two girls Deco and myself were with went down for a fag, so the 3 of us were lift with the loch ness monster (Phillys wan) all in our boxers at this point, so here didn't we throw her up against the wall, turned the lights off and started to gyrate allover her while singing "i wanna get freaky with you" after a few mins, we stopped and pissed ourselves laughing, here didn't your wan have a panic attack it was priceless! 

Deco told me you used to call yourselfs the Wolfpack  back in the day.LOL
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

I realise more or less everybody on here has a story about the man, but I'll add one to the catalogue.

The Scene; 3am Friday night/Saturday morning, I struggle back to hotel after 14 hour session. Up to the room, feelin a bit dehydrated, realise I have no water, so down to reception for a bottle. In an alcohol induced state of misplaced confidence, I decide I will chat up the receptionist.  Of course, I got absolutely nowhere, but she did say I was the funniest person she had ever met in the hotel. Anyway, went out for a smoke with her, conversation continued, a taxi pulls up across the road. I lean over to have a look, thinking it could only be some Irish eejit at this hour of the morning.

Fella gets out of front passenger seat of taxi, opens rear door. All I see is a pair of feet. 1st fella drags yer man out by the feet, stands him up, points at the hotel, gets back into taxi, and off with the taxi. Our man stubles across the road, I start laughing and tell the receptionst we could be in trouble. Tommy FeelyLOL.  She asks me do I know him, I say of course I do, she doesnt believe me, so I introduce them.

Tommy turns to me and says with straight face ' So how do you 2 know each other then?'
Me; 'Me and herself are  getting married Tommy'
Receptionist - nearly crying with laughter
Tommy - ' Thats nice, can I come to the wedding?'
Me - 'Tommy, yer the first man on the list'
Tommy to receptionist - points at me, says to her  'you made a very wise choice, he is a very rich man', and off to bed with him.

Played a blinder for a fella who was panned out in the back of a taxi some minutes before - legendClap.

Tommy Feely LOLClap
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

I realise more or less everybody on here has a story about the man, but I'll add one to the catalogue.

The Scene; 3am Friday night/Saturday morning, I struggle back to hotel after 14 hour session. Up to the room, feelin a bit dehydrated, realise I have no water, so down to reception for a bottle. In an alcohol induced state of misplaced confidence, I decide I will chat up the receptionist.  Of course, I got absolutely nowhere, but she did say I was the funniest person she had ever met in the hotel. Anyway, went out for a smoke with her, conversation continued, a taxi pulls up across the road. I lean over to have a look, thinking it could only be some Irish eejit at this hour of the morning.

Fella gets out of front passenger seat of taxi, opens rear door. All I see is a pair of feet. 1st fella drags yer man out by the feet, stands him up, points at the hotel, gets back into taxi, and off with the taxi. Our man stubles across the road, I start laughing and tell the receptionst we could be in trouble. Tommy FeelyLOL.  She asks me do I know him, I say of course I do, she doesnt believe me, so I introduce them.

Tommy turns to me and says with straight face ' So how do you 2 know each other then?'
Tommy to receptionist - points at me, says to her  'you made a very wise choice, he is a very rich man', and off to bed with him.

Played a blinder for a fella who was panned out in the back of a taxi some minutes before - legendClap.

Tommy Feely LOLClap

Just thinking is he on your list Sci this month Star
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Mark Kelly was the boy BB!! Disappeared without trace. 

Outside Giants Stadium going into the game v Italy in 1994, a US TV reporter asked our mate Fergus (dressed as St Patrick) what the mood was like in Dublin.  Gus said there was a barman strike as it happened and that if the strike continued for the duration of the Irish games it'd make the LA riots look like Sesame St.  LOL

Reminded of this thread in the What's The Story thread 

'It'd make the LA riots look like Sesame Street' LOL

LOL
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2018 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Tommy Feely LOLClap

Just thinking is he on your list Sci this month Star

Deise316 is on the list.... that's good enough LOL
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Deco, Philly K and myself arrived in Stockholm, our first night we went to some rocker bar as it was the only place that let us in! 

That was grand anyway, we got steamed drunk and picked up these 3 women (all plus size) and brought them back to our apartment! Philly brought the biggest one into the bathroom and shifted the face off her, Deco brought his one onto the bed and done the same, i brought my wan outside! After about 10 mins we all went back drinking in our apartment, the two girls Deco and myself were with went down for a fag, so the 3 of us were lift with the loch ness monster (Phillys wan) all in our boxers at this point, so here didn't we throw her up against the wall, turned the lights off and started to gyrate allover her while singing "i wanna get freaky with you" after a few mins, we stopped and pissed ourselves laughing, here didn't your wan have a panic attack it was priceless! 

ClapClapClapClapsexual assault to the point of causing a medical conditionClapClapClapClap hilarious.Embarrassed

There is the post I referenced elsewhere.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:48pm
What exactly is the issue you have with this post?

I get the feeling that the internet is not you you.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

What exactly is the issue you have with this post?

I get the feeling that the internet is not you you.
I don't find the assault of a young woman, particularly that with a thinly veiled sexual threat, as funny. If you can't understand that, I am not sure the world is for you.
I know you have posted some fairly sexist and borderline misogynistic comments yourself in the past, but I am sure  you can clearly see the problem here.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2019 at 7:56pm
Maybe you had to be there but I don’t think it’s funny. Not in an offended way or anything, just not funny.

More embarrassing than anything else
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3738394041>
  Share Topic