You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ** YBIG's NEW 'Limited Edition' White Away Jersey*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

** YBIG's NEW 'Limited Edition' White Away Jersey*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by BohsinMunich BohsinMunich wrote:

BH
Thanks.. will check with you before I fly next Thursday night

BH
any instock yet ?
Sponsored Links

Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Serious question do you know that lass or is it just good photo shopping?

Also shirt looks awesome

I know her , sound cáilin all the same .
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 1:56pm

BH
Thanks.. will check with you before I fly next Thursday night

BH
any instock yet ?

Nope, 10th-15th of May
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 2:05pm
Got the home and away. Are the home in stock at the moment or will they be delivered along with the away when they're ready?
BohsinMunich View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BohsinMunich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 2:27pm
[/QUOTE]

Nope, 10th-15th of May
[/QUOTE]

BH,
Thanks for the updates  back again in May though not sure if chance to get into town
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by Darraghn92 Darraghn92 wrote:

Got the home and away. Are the home in stock at the moment or will they be delivered along with the away when they're ready?

Not posting one jersey and then posting the other one, so all doubles will be done at the same time. Only have medium and large in the current one, so the other sizes arrive with the white ones. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Darraghn92 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darraghn92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2016 at 12:28am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by Darraghn92 Darraghn92 wrote:

Not posting one jersey and then posting the other one, so all doubles will be done at the same time. Only have medium and large in the current one, so the other sizes arrive with the white ones. 

Cool cheers for the repky. White one is lovely so it is
dsidney89 View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsidney89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2016 at 10:39am
Howdy, will these be delivered by the Start of the Euros ?
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:23pm
Green one reminds me of the top I got in JD sports before euro 2012 and swapped it for a Poland top over there - regretfully!! Never seen the top again or can't find it online anywhere! It had a tri colour colour I think..these are the closest thing to it and I much rather them to the actual jerseys.
Pubes View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pubes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:28pm
Also, you should have a male model with it on also.
A. I can't imagine it without boobs
B. I can't admire the jersey next my lady without looking like a perv staring at a blonde lady
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 2:50pm
Can these be bought in a shop anywhere ?
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 3:43pm
Just ordered mine Thumbs Up
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:41pm
More delays with the bloody jerseys, sorry about that. I'll hopefully have them before the Holland game. I've politely told them to get the ffing finger out. 

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 6:41am
Ordered yesterday,no worries Bob,as long as it arrives in Austria before June 10th Thumbs Up
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2016 at 10:59am
I'm gonna have a Santa's sack of orders to post outUnhappy

DubCulture View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubCulture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 4:56pm
Anyone know what the fit is like? Usually a medium but I know sometimes these kind of tops are a big and loose fit,

Thanks
SteveM14 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SteveM14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2016 at 5:35pm
Ordered mine yesterday...fingers crossed it arrives by the Euros. Very tidy shirt.
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 2:31pm
Bob quick questions:

-Are these guaranteed to be here before the euros because I might be looking for 4?
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic