You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ****YBIG's  10th Birthday Party-Slatterys Fri 12/6
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

****YBIG's 10th Birthday Party-Slatterys Fri 12/6

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 11:01pm
Razor doing a legger on Ger as he was at the bar is one of the funniest things I have ever seenTongue
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Razor doing a legger on Ger as he was at the bar is one of the funniest things I have ever seenTongue

Houdini couldnt have disappeared quicker, hilarious stuff, poor oul Gerk LOLLOLLOLLOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2015 at 11:23pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2015 at 12:55pm
Good aul craic Friday night. Freewheelers were savage. Scots were daycent skins.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2015 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Got refused into coppers afterwards. A new low.

FFS LOL I was wondering where you got to. Mind you, as Reddladd said, I don't think they did us any favours letting us in, the whole fcukin night is a blur/blank, though I do seem to remember meeting Philly now that I think of it. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2015 at 12:32am
Originally posted by deise316 deise316 wrote:

Originally posted by Paulie Paulie wrote:

Got refused into coppers afterwards. A new low.

FFS LOL I was wondering where you got to. Mind you, as Reddladd said, I don't think they did us any favours letting us in, the whole fcukin night is a blur/blank, though I do seem to remember meeting Philly now that I think of it. 

what about me?
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2015 at 1:41pm
Was talking to you in Slatterys, after that, I have no idea LOL

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic