You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIG  Quiz  Scruffy Murphys - Over €2000 raised
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Quiz Scruffy Murphys - Over €2000 raised

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 7:05am
Who won my brollys?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sponsored Links

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 7:10am
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Gaz and Sono proud owners of some fake matching diesel gear and fair play to windbag outbidding everone to win the secret prize.

Cry

Maxpower donating fake gear, I'll hunt you down Max!

Was hoping for a bloody jersey CryCryCryCryCry

Don't worry, i also won a Diesel t-shirt - they are the real deal Cool

They most certainly are ya pack of ungrateful bastids!

Sounds like it was a belter of a night anyways, fair play to everyone for raising that amount
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Lurleen Lumpkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurleen Lumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 7:11am
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Good nite lads, great craic.

I also learned that Citizen never read the News Of the World when it was in circulation, but he does read the Mirror! apparently they recently ran a story on phone hacking!!

Anyone else notice the slight Anti-Hoskins sentiment last nite in the names of quiz teams?
  sorry the question was 'Newspaper recently involved in phonehacking ''---last week the Mirror was brought into question for hacking excuse me but that is more recent than the month ago when the news of the world was done.... question was'nt phrased accurately.

Its not your fault. I'd blame the other 3 idiots who let you write down that answer!

Hmmm, we'll know for next year, but Citizen at least you got the '9' answer

Have the nail in the wall over the bed already waiting for 'the special prize' Big smile 

Great night. That champagne was yummy! Second place is not too bad but we'll win it next yearThumbs Up
The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 7:16am
my headCry

sorry the walls for ringin ya at 5 in the morninLOL did you even end up in coppers??? ya mighta gone to zaytoons i've no idea
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 7:23am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Who won my brollys?

Mafi, ollie, gizzmo and Maris sister ( I think) were the lucky winners
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 7:38am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Who won my brollys?

The team that did the sh*ttest LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:35am
Originally posted by Lurleen Lumpkin Lurleen Lumpkin wrote:

Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Good nite lads, great craic.

I also learned that Citizen never read the News Of the World when it was in circulation, but he does read the Mirror! apparently they recently ran a story on phone hacking!!

Anyone else notice the slight Anti-Hoskins sentiment last nite in the names of quiz teams?
  sorry the question was 'Newspaper recently involved in phonehacking ''---last week the Mirror was brought into question for hacking excuse me but that is more recent than the month ago when the news of the world was done.... question was'nt phrased accurately.

Its not your fault. I'd blame the other 3 idiots who let you write down that answer!

Hmmm, we'll know for next year, but Citizen at least you got the '9' answer

Have the nail in the wall over the bed already waiting for 'the special prize' Big smile 

Great night. That champagne was yummy! Second place is not too bad but we'll win it next yearThumbs Up
Sure Windbag is an authority on every subject...got a few ye didnt know..more than happy to put myself up for the bosman next year Approve or do some sort of swap deal with another team, it looks like Gizmo and mafis team could have used meLOL..
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Plastic Bari View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic Bari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 10:32am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I was prepared to give Justice the benefit of the doubt about cheating to win the last table quiz. But having romped home to win by about 15 points, with a team which only had Lyd17 answer a few of the other questions. To suddenly been on a team of 5 and finishing 17 points of the pace.

Justice you are the Michelle de Bruin of Table Quiz's you can keep your winners medal from 2010. But from here on in you are barred from ever entering a ybig quiz EVER.

YOU CHEATING f**kER

An excellent decision made by the organisers and ShamSec. to place an overt operative on Justices team to prevent any repeat of last years carry on. ShamSec. also identified and publicly named and shamed another team of cheaters. Don't worry McG/plastic Bari I won't mention on here it was your team.

ShockedShockedShocked That was the 3 girls beside us cheating
Twitter @VonBarracuda
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 11:39am
Them brollys wud be handy 2nite wha
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Roll_It_There View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roll_It_There Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by Plastic Bari Plastic Bari wrote:

Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

I was prepared to give Justice the benefit of the doubt about cheating to win the last table quiz. But having romped home to win by about 15 points, with a team which only had Lyd17 answer a few of the other questions. To suddenly been on a team of 5 and finishing 17 points of the pace.

Justice you are the Michelle de Bruin of Table Quiz's you can keep your winners medal from 2010. But from here on in you are barred from ever entering a ybig quiz EVER.

YOU CHEATING f**kER

An excellent decision made by the organisers and ShamSec. to place an overt operative on Justices team to prevent any repeat of last years carry on. ShamSec. also identified and publicly named and shamed another team of cheaters. Don't worry McG/plastic Bari I won't mention on here it was your team.

ShockedShockedShocked That was the 3 girls beside us cheating

Disapprove We were not cheating, the cheek of ya!
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 6:02pm
well done lads, sounds like a good night

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Justice No. 1 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice No. 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 9:40pm
Bob hoskins is a f**king
How many teams had their names changed to insults specifically about you last nite
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2011 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by The Drifter The Drifter wrote:

my headCry

sorry the walls for ringin ya at 5 in the morninLOL did you even end up in coppers??? ya mighta gone to zaytoons i've no idea

LOL

Its all cool man Thumbs Up
Gizzmo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gizzmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 6:04am
ah good night ... mortified tat we came last haha ...

love my new brolly !!! cheers tell ya was never so happy to win that one ...

and as for the larrson draw can I still enter !!

Tongue
Richard Dunne For Captain
Shay Given is GOD !!
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 7:18am
ClapClap Well done lads and lassies! Had a great night, delighted we didn't come last (thanks to Aido!).
Some head on me yesterday, it was all Sham's fault.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 7:20am
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

ClapClap Well done lads and lassies! Had a great night, delighted we didn't come last (thanks to Aido!).
Some head on me yesterday, it was all Sham's fault.

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Gizzmo Gizzmo wrote:

ah good night ... mortified tat we came last haha ...

love my new brolly !!! cheers tell ya was never so happy to win that one ...

and as for the larrson draw can I still enter !!

Tongue

hear you had a decent name though LOL
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2011 at 4:00pm

YOU CHEATING f**kER

No-one believed me last year when I said the fooker was cheating. Absolute tramp of the highest order.
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic