You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ***YBIG Mandate update + next steps *Update Jan'19
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

***YBIG Mandate update + next steps *Update Jan'19

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 6:43pm
This still going? 
Sponsored Links

Newryrep View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

This still going? 

It most certainly is Smile, we are awaiting a response on some issues and hope to update all shortly 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2018 at 8:21pm
Good to hear 
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2018 at 3:35pm
bump
Newryrep View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:07pm

YBIG Mandate Update – 29-11-18

We have over the past 12 months been attempting to engage with the CRISC and individual supporters clubs in seeking support for the two issues below 

·        Firstly - to increase the current FD/SC allocation from 40% to a more realistic 70%. This is more comparable to other associations who reward fans with over 90% of ticket allocations. This would leave 15% for the football family and 15% for Abbey.

·        Secondly – a universal scheme is brought in so all members of the scheme are treated equally. The driving principle would be that the more away games you attend the more entitled you are to away tickets, once you also hold a season ticket.  This will apply to SC members and independents alike.

Unfortunately, the response has been both disappointing and surprising. Positive support for both issues has been received from only Mullingar Supporters Club, Black Pearl Supporters Club and one other Supporters Club who preferred not to be publically named. Another club who also preferred not to be named supported the first issue.

The remainder of clubs either didn’t respond or passed responsibility onto the Confederation. The Confederation itself declined to give a simple response to state if they agree, don’t agree or aren't sure in relation to support for the two issues detailed above.

We thank those supporters clubs above for their support and are seeking a meeting with the FAI for an update on the agenda previously discussed with them. Agreed notes from this meeting will, of course, be published in due course .

All who signed up to the mandate should receive this message via email in the next few days ( if you do not please pm me)

YBIG Mandate Committee

Tony Considine

Siobhan O Brian

Paul Hickey

Kevin McDaid

Paul Dornan

Martin O Meara

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gifEoin Byrne

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 1:46pm
Shouldn't that have been posted in the 'Crap Joke of the Day' thread ??
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Shouldn't that have been posted in the 'Crap Joke of the Day' thread ??

LOL
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 4:28pm
So that's how many S.C's who refused to comment?
The dark side.. And the light
gufct View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 4:46pm
About 20 I’d say.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 5:45pm
Very poor form from the Confed. Give a man a bit of power and all the rest.

Fair play to the clubs who have supported but really it shows you where we are with this when you have to actually issue praise for something that will benefit ALL fans.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

About 20 I’d say.

Embarrassing 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 6:00pm
Remember this though, that's the heads of the supporters clubs and not its members. If it was a case of asking members then there would be loads of individuals that would be in favour of the mandate.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Remember this though, that's the heads of the supporters clubs and not its members. If it was a case of asking members then there would be loads of individuals that would be in favour of the mandate.

It's important to remember this. Numerous individual members have said to me they're in support and I'm sure that some of them have signed up.

This isn't a them and us situation and nor do we want it to be. Any changes we want are to the benefit of all regular supporters, independent or SC.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
gufct View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:07pm
We all know it’s the heads of the sc’s and not the ordinary members that are the problem.
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
Donegalman View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donegalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:27pm
Plenty brown nosers as head of supporters clubs who fall into the football family. It’s in their own interests to keep as many tickets for it.
Borussia View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2018 at 7:40pm
Firstly, thanks to those on the mandate team for their work on behalf of all of us.

Secondly, for those on here who are members of SCs and who do support the idea of all fans being treated equally, would you not submit an agenda item to one of your SC meetings asking about this topic ? It's not as if the heads of the SCs can deny hearing about it as it's out in the open they were contacted.

Would I also be right in assuming that Spirit of 88 didn't respond ? I'm not having a go at those lads if that was the case. I'd just find it strange given that one of their original state aims was to try and change the system from the inside.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Firstly, thanks to those on the mandate team for their work on behalf of all of us.

Secondly, for those on here who are members of SCs and who do support the idea of all fans being treated equally, would you not submit an agenda item to one of your SC meetings asking about this topic ? It's not as if the heads of the SCs can deny hearing about it as it's out in the open they were contacted.

Would I also be right in assuming that Spirit of 88 didn't respond ? I'm not having a go at those lads if that was the case. I'd just find it strange given that one of their original state aims was to try and change the system from the inside.

Classof88 you mean? you be doing well to get a response from those f**knuts. funny thing about it is some members of classof88 have financially contributed to the protest this weekend when they are part of the problem. the hypocrisy is unbelievable. 
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Ohhhhh Goodnesss!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2018 at 11:22am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Classof88 you mean? you be doing well to get a response from those f**knuts. funny thing about it is some members of classof88 have financially contributed to the protest this weekend when they are part of the problem. the hypocrisy is unbelievable. 
I think most in SCs want a fair system , then again maybe those who run SCs want best for their members , I am not sure .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
  Share Topic