You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG mandate - Sign up here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProudAndLoud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 1:16pm
Well done everyone and especially Siobhan :)
Sponsored Links

kevjreilly View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevjreilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 1:44pm
Well done lads and ladyThumbs Up
Read it 3 times before posting
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 2:30pm
Clap well done all
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2019 at 3:14pm
Well done.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 8:39am
Just wanted to add my thanks also to the Mandate committee for the work they are doing on behalf of all of us. 
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

Just wanted to add my thanks also to the Mandate committee for the work they are doing on behalf of all of us. 

+1 seems a long time ago since all this was been talked about after the Scotland fiasco 
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:20am
What really bugs the sh*t out of me is all the CRISC slapping themselves on the back and taking credit for this announcement. These are the same f**kers who are like pigs in the trough when it comes to JD and his freebies etc.  

As for the announcement itself I call bullsh*t on it anyway. They can tell you whatever % they want but nobody will ever know what % was accounted for as their isn’t a fair and open transparent system. They could announce in 12 month’s time that it's now 75% but how anyone would know the 75% is applied is not known. Nothing will change going forward in my opinion….. normal service resumes with a smoke screen.

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

What really bugs the sh*t out of me is all the CRISC slapping themselves on the back and taking credit for this announcement. These are the same f**kers who are like pigs in the trough when it comes to JD and his freebies etc.  

As for the announcement itself I call bullsh*t on it anyway. They can tell you whatever % they want but nobody will ever know what % was accounted for as their isn’t a fair and open transparent system. They could announce in 12 month’s time that it's now 75% but how anyone would know the 75% is applied is not known. Nothing will change going forward in my opinion….. normal service resumes with a smoke screen.

who pissed on your corn flakes
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 1:13pm
Surely the 65% applies to the 800 .   So there should be 520 tickets available for fans not affiliated signed up 
AKA pedantic kunt
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 4:46pm
I persumed I had signed up to this a long time ago but can't see my name so obviously I hadn't.  Can I add my name to it.
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

I persumed I had signed up to this a long time ago but can't see my name so obviously I hadn't.  Can I add my name to it.

I'll check and add if not.

IF anyone supports what we do but hasn't signed up yet and wants to be copied in on all communications and minutes then please sign using the below form. The more independent members we represent, the stronger our mandate is.

Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2019 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by ontheball ontheball wrote:

I'll check and add if not.

IF anyone supports what we do but hasn't signed up yet and wants to be copied in on all communications and minutes then please sign using the below form. The more independent members we represent, the stronger our mandate is.

This

If you know like minded folks get them to sign up
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:15am
We are on the the  last  push for the Universal Ticketing Scheme. Wont be Denmark as applications have gone out and Ticket office flat out with Under 17s tournament.

We need to get FF pot into the UTS too. We know all of the regulars who apply through their clubs anyway.
Like with SCs FAI know how many were allocated to each club / league.
Surely they know where these tickets went.
The big selling point as far as TO is concerned is it closes off another loop hole for duplicate applications. It also help drop the bar  a little lower for those that do 2 or  3 always a campaign.

Some here wont like what is coming next but the other option is that everyone start at 0  points with Switzerland  possible play offs and Euro 2020 games in Dublin classed as away game this would mean an open draw to anyone that applies.
Or
FAI know each clubs allocation since CRISC started.
So clubs send in spread sheet with  ST details ie Block row seat no and away record for game used for Gibraltar allocation and add Denmark.
Clubs total must be less than or match that clubs allocation.

All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
wanderer View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wanderer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

We are on the the  last  push for the Universal Ticketing Scheme. Wont be Denmark as applications have gone out and Ticket office flat out with Under 17s tournament.

We need to get FF pot into the UTS too. We know all of the regulars who apply through their clubs anyway.
The big selling point as far as TO is concerned is it closes off another loop hole for duplicate applications. It also help drop the bar  a little lower for those that do 2 or  3 always a campaign.

Some here wont like what is coming next but the other option is that everyone start at 0  points with Switzerland  possible play offs and Euro 2020 games in Dublin classed as away game this would mean an open draw to anyone that applies.
Or
So clubs send in spread sheet with  ST details ie Block row seat no and away record for game used for Gibraltar allocation and add Denmark.

Well if you think that anyone will go for an option where everyone goes back to 0 & open draws then your living in another world.

With everything going on at the moment, sorting a ticketing system i wouldn't think is top of their agenda right now.
ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:29am
Originally posted by wanderer wanderer wrote:

Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

Or

Well if you think that anyone will go for an option where everyone goes back to 0 & open draws then your living in another world.

With everything going on at the moment, sorting a ticketing system i wouldn't think is top of their agenda right now.
This.  Try suggesting that to lads who have been going to every single away match (including friendlies) for years and years and they'd look at you as if you have 3 heads! Wacko
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:32am
few more tickets now available with JD gone LOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 9:50am
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

few more tickets now available with JD gone LOL
Not to mention classless of 88 and the ballyballbag vultures
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 2:14pm
ticketing issues are the least of the problems! Thankfully with less inept people at the helm tickets will be given out in a fair say.  We are the only team club or country I know with ticketing issues. A less narcissistic person in charge will ensure tickets will go where they need surely
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 15>
  Share Topic