You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG mandate - Sign up here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 2:16pm
But if people haven't signed then mandate then please considering doing so. Independent fans need to have a strong voice moving forward when all this shakes out. 
Sponsored Links

ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Missy Missy wrote:

We are on the the  last  push for the Universal Ticketing Scheme. Wont be Denmark as applications have gone out and Ticket office flat out with Under 17s tournament.

We need to get FF pot into the UTS too. We know all of the regulars who apply through their clubs anyway.
Like with SCs FAI know how many were allocated to each club / league.
Surely they know where these tickets went.
The big selling point as far as TO is concerned is it closes off another loop hole for duplicate applications. It also help drop the bar  a little lower for those that do 2 or  3 always a campaign.

Some here wont like what is coming next but the other option is that everyone start at 0  points with Switzerland  possible play offs and Euro 2020 games in Dublin classed as away game this would mean an open draw to anyone that applies.
Or
FAI know each clubs allocation since CRISC started.
So clubs send in spread sheet with  ST details ie Block row seat no and away record for game used for Gibraltar allocation and add Denmark.
Clubs total must be less than or match that clubs allocation.

No way should everyone have to go back to 0 if a system is implemented. Supporter clubs are meant to keep a record of who gets tickets for each game so these should be handed over to fsiand individual accounts be setup for each person. If the club hasn't kept a record then they should have to explain why this is

Independent fans shouldn't lose their records because of an off chance a supporter clubs hasn't been doing ticket allocation correctly
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Gabrieléire View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gabrieléire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by ringerbell ringerbell wrote:

We are on the the  last  push for the Universal Ticketing Scheme. Wont be Denmark as applications have gone out and Ticket office flat out with Under 17s tournament.

We need to get FF pot into the UTS too. We know all of the regulars who apply through their clubs anyway.
Like with SCs FAI know how many were allocated to each club / league.
Surely they know where these tickets went.
The big selling point as far as TO is concerned is it closes off another loop hole for duplicate applications. It also help drop the bar  a little lower for those that do 2 or  3 always a campaign.

Some here wont like what is coming next but the other option is that everyone start at 0  points with Switzerland  possible play offs and Euro 2020 games in Dublin classed as away game this would mean an open draw to anyone that applies.
Or
FAI know each clubs allocation since CRISC started.
So clubs send in spread sheet with  ST details ie Block row seat no and away record for game used for Gibraltar allocation and add Denmark.
Clubs total must be less than or match that clubs allocation.

No way should everyone have to go back to 0 if a system is implemented. Supporter clubs are meant to keep a record of who gets tickets for each game so these should be handed over to fsiand individual accounts be setup for each person. If the club hasn't kept a record then they should have to explain why this is

Independent fans shouldn't lose their records because of an off chance a supporter clubs hasn't been doing ticket allocation correctly

Completely agree with Ringer, not a chance people should be restarted at 0. 

Imagine we qualified for Euro 2020, and someone who’s a regular home and away match attendee can’t travel to Switzerland and misses out on a ticket because someone went to their first away match there LOL

I know it’s only a suggestion from Missy, but genuinely can’t see a single person agreeing with it. 
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:16pm
Independents should not go back to zero.

SC's on the other hand.......might have to if no proper records kept.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:48pm
records  are kept by all clubs maybe I'm been paranoid but I cant sell everyone trusting the clubs records
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:48pm
FAI have a record of the independents.
SC's should all go back to zero,problem solved.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

FAI have a record of the independents.
SC's should all go back to zero,problem solved.

Clap
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by Borussia Borussia wrote:

But if people haven't signed then mandate then please considering doing so. Independent fans need to have a strong voice moving forward when all this shakes out. 

I'm pretty sure I signed it any way of checking? 
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 6:02pm
If you aren't getting the emails Joey....you're not signed up
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by saintjoey saintjoey wrote:

I'm pretty sure I signed it any way of checking? 

you should of been receiving emails from us. if you haven't been send Drumcondra69 a pm with their email address/name it may have been a typo between you or us
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 7:04pm

records  are kept by all clubs maybe I'm been paranoid but I cant sell everyone trusting the clubs records

Well no fault to anyone but if they not trusting clubs records why they getting their tickets through them in the first place
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
saintjoey View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saintjoey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 10:10pm
Sound lads 
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 10:28pm

Well no fault to anyone but if they not trusting clubs records why they getting their tickets through them in the first place
What I mean is people on this forum will not trust clubs records 
All opinions are my own and have f**k all to do with Mullingar RISSC CRISC Ticket Office or the FAI
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 10:38pm

It's not us that needs to trust them it's the fai. To expect people to go back to zero and take chances in a lottery for the likes of switzerland or a playoff isn't fair imo as folks have worked hard to get the record they have at the minute and chance they miss out to someone that's going to their first ever game
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 10:49pm

It's not us that needs to trust them it's the fai. To expect people to go back to zero and take chances in a lottery for the likes of switzerland or a playoff isn't fair imo as folks have worked hard to get the record they have at the minute and chance they miss out to someone that's going to their first ever game

The only records available will be FAI and individual SC records. Whether people on here believe then is irrelevant. There will have to be a degree of trust involved. I would have no issue with the trustworthiness of individuals working in the ticket office who I assume will be involved.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:05pm
Surely the right thing to happen should be that Independent fans continue to apply through Fans Direct and the SC's continue to ring JD asking for tickets and see how that works out for them - Right ???

Sorry, couldn't resist !!
Missy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:13pm

Surely the right thing to happen should be that Independent fans continue to apply through Fans Direct and the SC's continue to ring JD asking for tickets and see how that works out for them - Right ???

In Ticket Office I trust
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2019 at 11:36pm

In Ticket Office I trust

To be fair, I think we all have a load of time for the people that work in the ticket office. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>
  Share Topic