You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG help needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YBIG help needed
    Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 6:23pm
A friend offered me a ticket to Dublin v Meath, (he goes to loads of Dublin games) now over the past few years I've gone to the odd Dublin game. So I gladly accepted, before I realised I was an Event Junkie. So I rang him back and declined the tickets.

Later that night another pal texted me an said did I want to watch the Dublin game in town and a have a few pints, so I said of course. Then I realised that makes me a barstooler, so I texted him back telling him to go f**k himself and to shove his stool up his ass. He texted back, are you mental?

So I then decided I'll just go watch the golf at home and ask my first friend for score updates, and obviously I'll tell him to spit on people that look like event junkies. Then I realised I haven't watched the John Deere Golf Classic, The North West Pringles golf amateur open or the One Armed Swing fest so I can't even go and watch the Golf.

Please help, any advice from the good folk of YBIG appreciated.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 6:27pm
Head along to a Garth brooks tribute band in the dail bar.
AKA pedantic kunt
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 6:28pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 6:30pm
Hoskins = PISSED
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

This calls for http://www.shamcounsellingservices.ie

I was thinking Sham would be the only one to help.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 9:55pm
Wonder who the eejit barman is who gave Hoskins his third pint.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

This calls for http://www.shamcounsellingservices.ie

I was thinking Sham would be the only one to help.
Hi Bob,

Sorry to hear of your dilemma. It can be tough when you realise with finality that you are a bandwagoning barstooling ***t. All is not lost however.

You have taken the first steps to redemption. Like any Alcoholic, drug user, gambler or redneck, admitting that you have a problem is key to overcoming the demons, and in itself is the most difficult hurdle. It shows not only to yourself, but to loved ones (in your case random people on an internet forum)that you are in the right frame of mind to beat this. 

One step at a time, you will beat this, and I will be there every step of the way to help, to catch you before you fall. 

For now the best thing to do is, avoid all sporting occasions. Clear your head of all those thoughts and start afresh once the feeling of readiness is upon you.

I'll be in touch in due course for payment.

Kind Regards
Sham157
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 10:41pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 10:47pm
Thanks Sham it can be so hard to meet the high standards of the YBIG sporting fan elite
I just wanted to be accepted.

I have anther heinous confession of going to Arcade Fire, having only had a passing listening to their albums.

#thanksforreachingout.

pm me your bank details for payment
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 11:10pm

Thanks Sham it can be so hard to meet the high standards of the YBIG sporting fan elite
I just wanted to be accepted.

I have anther heinous confession of going to Arcade Fire, having only had a passing listening to their albums.

#thanksforreachingout.

pm me your bank details for payment
Thumbs Up
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Don't know what you're laughing at, at least he could afford a 3rd pint....
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 11:21pm

A friend offered me a ticket to Dublin v Meath, (he goes to loads of Dublin games) now over the past few years I've gone to the odd Dublin game. So I gladly accepted, before I realised I was an Event Junkie. So I rang him back and declined the tickets.

Later that night another pal texted me an said did I want to watch the Dublin game in town and a have a few pints, so I said of course. Then I realised that makes me a barstooler, so I texted him back telling him to go f**k himself and to shove his stool up his ass. He texted back, are you mental?

So I then decided I'll just go watch the golf at home and ask my first friend for score updates, and obviously I'll tell him to spit on people that look like event junkies. Then I realised I haven't watched the John Deere Golf Classic, The North West Pringles golf amateur open or the One Armed Swing fest so I can't even go and watch the Golf.

Please help, any advice from the good folk of YBIG appreciated.

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 11:21pm
Bob I feel your pain and misfortune . Don't share sex toys
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Don't worry this time 7 weeks I might be able to splash out at only 84 cent a pint in Tbilisi

Edited by irishmufc - 18 Jul 2014 at 11:33pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2014 at 3:56am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic