You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG girls tag rugby team

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:32pm
Can we organise a travel club to follow the girls, we can even share rooms? I just dont want to share with Gav as shes in a lesbo relationship with Sasa and hate mickeys. In fact Gav said shed cut mine off when I tried it on with her. Sasa's not so anti mickeyLOL

Edited by sham157 - 08 Feb 2010 at 12:34pm
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:34pm
Bagsey not sharing with Gav either LOL
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:37pm
Andy u still haven't acknowledged the fact that u passed the trials and made the cut, can't believe u are just gonna let Boy Z swoop in and take your place, she was nowhere near as good as you, she's a moany bitch as well, wouldn't surprise me if she was betting on these matches the durty little whore!

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Andy u still haven't acknowledged the fact that u passed the trials and made the cut, can't believe u are just gonna let Boy Z swoop in and take your place, she was nowhere near as good as you, she's a moany bitch as well, wouldn't surprise me if she was betting on these matches the durty little whore!

LOLandy is still pissed off that sasa made captain instead of him,anyway sasa was much stronger in the scumsApprove
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 12:47pm
Captain Sasa like the sound of that LOL
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

i knew i shouldn't have worn my thai high boots up
i know they are a small race of people but i imagine they must be a pretty big pair of shoes...
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:54am
if i tuck back my sack ca i join?cant when the games over ..last one in the showers is a rotten egg
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:56am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

if i tuck back my sack ca i join?cant when the games over ..last one in the showers is a rotten egg
your in,your gonna have to start the mens trials soon Q,what with u being captain in all
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:58am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

your in,your gonna have to start the mens trials soon Q,what with u being captain in all
nah dawg i just want to be in the womens team
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:00am

ok you,sasa+green tribe will be in the scums,keep your hands in your pockets QWink
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:08am

ok you,sasa+green tribe will be in the scums,keep your hands in your pockets QWink
OHHH MATRON!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 5:21am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Too busy playing with this flange of mine
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:31am
Who are we playing first bsm?
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:42am
The Ballyfermot Bridge Club.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 6:48am
Once it's not whitechurch utd I'm in
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 10:23am
Originally posted by sasa123 sasa123 wrote:

Who are we playing first bsm?
Dalkey Daggers are first up,very tough rough-house team,we will have to be up for itThumbs%20Up
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 10:33am

We can take those dalkey bitches Clap

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 11:24am
Just had a bet on 'us' to beat Dalkey..So glad I made the team..ive backed Sasa for the first try and Gav to be sent off for ungentlemanly conduct..
I heard Sono is organising the supporters bus for the Dalkey match?
Theres only one sport that matters..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic