You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG For Sale Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:05pm
Good time to bump this i feel. Im sure there are a few lads with stuff they could flog around this time of year having collected a years worth of unneeded or unwanted gifts as well as people who could do with a bargain or two..

Ill get the ball rolling with a few aftershaves I’ve received listed with what €€ I want for them and a link to the going rateThumbs Up

ckin2u EDT spray 100ml  €40 saving €11    

ARMANI code EDT 50ml €55 saving €10 

Jimmy Choo MAN BLUE EDT 30ml €35 saving €10.50

https://www.theperfumeshop.com/ie/calvin-klein-perfumes/ck-in2u-man-eau-de-toilette-for-him

https://www.theperfumeshop.com/ie/armani-perfumes/code-eau-de-toilette-for-him

https://www.theperfumeshop.com/ie/jimmy-choo-perfumes/man-blue-eau-de-toilette-for-him

Edited by Sham157 - 23 Nov 2020 at 9:11pm
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:07pm
Sold/gave away some amount of sh*te over the lockdown myself. Adverts Clap
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

So many ****s on it unable to read simple English though...bit like here I suppose....
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

How much you looking for the sign Sham and is posting and packaging included in the price?
Its actually a framed A3 print. I should ramp up the price but €19.99 and its yours.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:18pm
Some of the absolute tripe that gets sold on these local area Facebook sites.
Lamp shades for 3e
Old shows 8.30e
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Good time to bump this i feel. Im sure there are a few lads with stuff they could flog around this time of year having collected a years worth of unneeded or unwanted gifts as well as people who could do with a bargain or two..

Ill get the ball rolling with a few aftershaves I’ve received listed with what €€ I want for them and a link to the going rateThumbs Up

https://www.theperfumeshop.com/ie/calvin-klein-perfumes/ck-in2u-man-eau-de-toilette-for-him

https://www.theperfumeshop.com/ie/jimmy-choo-perfumes/man-blue-eau-de-toilette-for-him

You got bought a lot of aftershave Sham, friends relatives trying to tell you something Smile ? 

'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Lamp shades for 3e
Old shows 8.30e
theatre or tv?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:22pm

Lamp shades for 3e
Old shows 8.30e

Yeah and the free stuff, f**king hell.

People putting up a keyring with the name "carol" or a shopping bag.

for example just now from the site (imagine going to collect the baseball cap for your daughter LOL

AS YOU WERE McGx

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

You got bought a lot of aftershave Sham, friends relatives trying to tell you something Smile ? 

LOL young lads mam works in that line so every pressie from him for anything included scents.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:26pm
drawing pins, not a full box LOLConfused

AS YOU WERE McGx

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 9:42pm

drawing pins, not a full box LOLConfused

plastic duckClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Flanno7hi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flanno7hi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2020 at 10:33pm

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

LOL young lads mam works in that line so every pressie from him for anything included scents.

Is it armani code ice or just the normal one? Can't find the Ice version anymore 
Our City. Our Community. Our Club
IG @flanno_7hi
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 8:37am
Adidas Copa 19.1 firm ground boots size 8.5. Perfect for astro or summer football. Bought for €120, selling for €60. Only worn 3 times for around 15 minutes each time before they stopped the blood supply to my feet. 

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 8:55am

Lamp shades for 3e
Old shows 8.30e

Yeah and the free stuff, f**king hell.

People putting up a keyring with the name "carol" or a shopping bag.

for example just now from the site (imagine going to collect the baseball cap for your daughter LOL

ffs

We give away a good bit of stuff. Too much hassle trying to sell it.

We gave away a chest of drawers and some Polish lad came from Celbridge, so myself and the wife lifted it out to the front garden, he took it, but couldn't get it in the boot I was there out the window, I'm not taking that back!

Not sure what he did in the end - he took an absolute age.

Another time we gave away a big massive doll house, worth a fair few quid and in good nick. An Eastern European girl came and collected it and then gave my daughter 2 biscuits. You know the biscuits you get with a cup of coffee. Those ones.

My daughter just looking at your wan going ya what!

Edited by horsebox - 24 Nov 2020 at 8:56am
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 8:58am
Yeah i was giving away a wardrobe and some Italian girl asked if it would fit on the dart LOL
AS YOU WERE McGx

Lenny82 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lenny82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 9:31am

Yeah i was giving away a wardrobe and some Italian girl asked if it would fit on the dart LOL

LOL
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 9:51am

Had a set of alloy wheels on adverts years and some offered to swap a table tennis table for them. Worth it for the entertainment alone.

Also had a car up for sale on it a few years ago and some got on to me saying he only wanted the engine, gearbox, exhaust, ECU & loom, bodykit and interior. Told him I'd throw in the rest for no extra cost. 
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 10:06am

LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic