Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Fantasy Football 2013/14 83810-58935

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

this is going to be a disaster of a gameweek.

One fockin player is all i had who managed to get 2 yes 2 fockin points for me.

What a fockin disaster...dropped 4th in the ybig league to 20th!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

I just looked at the table and saw your paltry tally. Feckin horrendous, all you can do is laugh
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Sponsored Links

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

this is going to be a disaster of a gameweek.

One fockin player is all i had who managed to get 2 yes 2 fockin points for me.

What a fockin disaster...dropped 4th in the ybig league to 20th!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry

I just looked at the table and saw your paltry tally. Feckin horrendous, all you can do is laugh

To compound the issue I didn't even make Puncheon my captain. Could have doubled my gameweek points

On a positive note the gameweek after next will result in all my players playing 2 games

Edited by colemanY2K - 09 Mar 2014 at 12:38pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 12:41pm
I hate the way these game weeks crop up.it f**ks everything up.
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2014 at 7:32pm
Got 54 from 8 players 
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 2:48pm
8 players with two games in the next gameweek Cool SAS to run riot v Cardiff & Sunderland
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 3:24pm
10 coming up, once I make a couple of free transfers. Don't even need to use the wildcard.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

10 coming up, once I make a couple of free transfers. Don't even need to use the wildcard.

Plus wan, made my 2 free transfers last nite! Big smile
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

8 players with two games in the next gameweek Cool SAS to run riot v Cardiff & Sunderland

Same as. Getting the captain right is the clincher for this game week more so than ever.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 4:58pm
Suarez.... has to be Suarez. He'll be captain in almost every team that has him. He has started every game for Liverpool and been on the pitch for every goal they have scored in the league since his ban.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 5:00pm
As well as that Suarez is much more likely to assist goals than Sturridge is
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 5:05pm
Miscalculation, turns out I only have nine playing twice. Still, pretty good.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 5:18pm
Have 12 players on double game week this week
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Doyler1993 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doyler1993 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2014 at 5:30pm
Have 12 players as well with double gameweek. Have suarez captain and have sturridge so hoping liverpool run riot
IT’S NO USE BOILING YOUR CABBAGE TWICE
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2014 at 11:45pm
100 points. If I used my four subs instead of the other players Id have 121 points. Bought Rosenior this week as a cheapo defender and he gets his first goal for HullCool
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 10:37pm
Have 89 points, due another 4 points from a sub that didn't play and Toure will get some bonus points and he's captain.

The highest scoring team has 105 points never gotten remotely close to that before
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 10:44pm
Should have 88 with all bonuses, subs and everything.

Pity I went for Mata as captain rather than Dzeko.... would have been an extra 22 points total, I think, including bonuses.

Btw it'll 3 bonus for Dzeko, 2 for Zabaleta and 1 for Toure.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 10:48pm
Have Zabeleta the bonus' have been added in so will have 97 points and highest team is 108, none too shabby
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 10:50pm
The highest team may have more than that..... it'll take some time to update. I wouldn't be surprised if the highest team actually came to closer to 150 points, especially given the load of points for Dzeko, Toure and Zabaleta this evening - there are plenty of people who have them.

Still, 97 is a great total. I really want to see how the ybig table ends up. I'm winning all my other leagues but wouldn't mind a ybig top ten.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 32333435>
  Share Topic