You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Charities 2017 - Aoibheann's Pink Tie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by AaronFever AaronFever wrote:

Lads, my job gave me a small cheque made out to Aoibheann's Pink Tie, but for the life of my I can't find an address on any of their websites to send it to. Does anyone who is in contact with them here have an address they can PM me?

PM sent  Thumbs Up
Sponsored Links

Saint View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2013 at 5:40pm
I can give a 100 free badges pink and white scarfes or get some made up if somebody can put me incontact with them raise a few bob for them
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 9:09pm
Saint.. I will PM you and sort you out.

UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
Saint View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 10:13pm
Sound
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 2:46pm
ANOTHER €2000 donated to the YBIG 2013 Charities, Aoibheann's Pink Tie and Shine. The money was won through the Inter Sevens 7 a side leagues. www.intersevens.com

After each season the winning teams play in a 6 team tournament to win the charity money...finally the Denim Dazllers win (losing finalists in YBIG 7 aside Kings tournament). In total the league will donate €30,000 in a calendar year to charities or local area needs.

The last game was DD V Lok Dachs, the German team needed a draw and DD had to win which they did 1-0. Good to know one Irish team beating a German team

The inter Sevens leagues are currently looking for new teams, locations Irishtown Ringsend, YMCA Sandymount, and in Mount Temple Clontarf. get in contact to play competitive football.

Denim Dazzler's are my Monday team, I wasn't playing yesterday...prob the reason they wonBig smile.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2013 at 9:24pm
Hiya Everyone!! Hug

I will be running the Dublin Marathon for Aoibheann's Pink Tie. I would appreciate any help you can do for raising funds for this worthy cause. No donation is too small, it all adds up.

http://www.idonate.ie/tommy4aoibheann

If you can't make online donations and would still like to donate, PM me here or on Facebook. I have sponsor cards and a donation bucket. Especially anyone around UCD, I will come to you if need be.

The Marathon is in 1 month. Lets see what we can accomplish. Thumbs Up

Go raibh mile maith agat!!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2013 at 12:07am
Currently at over 5 grand, will post up exact amount over the next weekThumbs Up

YBIG Annual table quiz in November also so on target for total of €8,000 ClapClapClapClap
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2013 at 7:14am
Originally posted by The_Yank The_Yank wrote:

Hiya Everyone!! Hug

I will be running the Dublin Marathon for Aoibheann's Pink Tie. I would appreciate any help you can do for raising funds for this worthy cause. No donation is too small, it all adds up.

If you can't make online donations and would still like to donate, PM me here or on Facebook. I have sponsor cards and a donation bucket. Especially anyone around UCD, I will come to you if need be.

Good work Tommy..........I've put some euro in your pot.......hope others on here can too....great cause Clap
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
The_Yank View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by The_Yank The_Yank wrote:

Hiya Everyone!! Hug

Good work Tommy..........I've put some euro in your pot.......hope others on here can too....great cause Clap
Thanks a million!! Smile
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 10:25pm
Great night last night folks, MASSIVE thanks to Morgan, Trapped, Sham and Shoveonyournicks for helping out running the gig ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Over a grand raised last night aswell so total for the year is StarStarStarStarStarStar €7224.53 StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar which is absolute top drawer from everyone who has donated during the year!!  Eugene from Aoibheanns Pink Tie was there last night and said a few words on how the money is used so its great that their share of the total will really help kids and their families who are in such tragic circumstances.

Big thanks to everyone who attended last night and especially to everyone who donated prizes towards the night and raffle, Gaz, Mayo Mark, Greenforever, Brianie, Sausy, HateHenry, Sligo Hornet, Redladd, Max Power, Flow, nvidic, Babbsballs, Mcg, Flick, CM79, NewryRep   ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

flick View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2014 at 5:24pm
same charities for 2014?
GWAN YBIG
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 11:05am
Just did the sums again over Christmas and the total for 2013 is
StarStarStarStarStarStar €8656.53 StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar which again is absolute top drawer from everyone who has donated during the year!!  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

We have just posted on cheques to Shine for and Aoibheanns Pink Tie so all your good work will help out very worthy causes over the coming months.

More good news is that we are sticking with Aoibheanns Pink Tie as our chosed chariity for 2014 after seeing the great work they do  Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Will arrange a presentation and a few words with them around the Serbia game in a few weeks.

Edited by The Count - 06 Jan 2014 at 11:05am
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

StarStarStarStarStarStar €8656.53 StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar which again is absolute top drawer from everyone who has donated during the year!!  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

We have just posted on cheques to Shine for and Aoibheanns Pink Tie so all your good work will help out very worthy causes over the coming months.

More good news is that we are sticking with Aoibheanns Pink Tie as our chosed chariity for 2014 after seeing the great work they do  Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Will arrange a presentation and a few words with them around the Serbia game in a few weeks.

Absolutely great news Clap 
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

nice to see my 53 cent going to a good cause....

Only joking I donated more than that.

Fair play, good to hear that  Aoibheanns Pink Tie  is the chosen charity for 2014 continuing on from last year good cayse and as mentioned they do an amazing job raising money and awareness
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 12:50pm
Brilliant stuff
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
keitho5 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keitho5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 1:10pm
Clap fair play lads/lassies
Oooooooooohhhhhh yes sir......
AaronFever View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AaronFever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2014 at 1:17pm

Fair play lads, that's a tremendous amount!

played three, won one, lost two, scored none
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 9:55pm
Brianie presenting YBIG charities cheque to Shine today ClapClapClap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic