You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIG Ballad/Music Session - 28th Of February @ 9pm
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Ballad/Music Session - 28th Of February @ 9pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 9:35am
It was probably the second or third song so the laptop probably not set up at that time. Don't worry aboujt it you've put plenty up anyway, fair play to you.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

It was probably the second or third song so the laptop probably not set up at that time. Don't worry aboujt it you've put plenty up anyway, fair play to you.

Damn it yeh think i Missed it so... apologies... 

Some deadly songs in there... Redd.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 4:02pm
The link again for anyone who wants to check them out

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 1:17pm
Just wondering if theres any interest in another session around the Poland Game? If FW and Reddladd are on for it?

Options could be:
1. The night before the game in Dalymount again
2. Before the game in a chosen pub
3. After the game in a chosen pub

Let us know what ye think

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 2:49pm
Can't see it happening after the game being a school night and all. I wouldn't be able to do it before the game either as I will be meeting up with people for the game.

Not sure what FW thinks about the night before somewhere.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 9:39am
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

Can't see it happening after the game being a school night and all. I wouldn't be able to do it before the game either as I will be meeting up with people for the game.

Not sure what FW thinks about the night before somewhere.

I booked the next day off work, so Im alright Jack, however Raglan road and Summer in Dublin on loop aint gonna cut it
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 3:32pm
Can't do the night before lads, it's not the most practical to be hawking around an instrument on match day either, but we'll organise another session before long.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic