New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIG Ballad/Music Session - 28th Of February @ 9pm

YBIG Ballad/Music Session - 28th Of February @ 9pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 9:35am
It was probably the second or third song so the laptop probably not set up at that time. Don't worry aboujt it you've put plenty up anyway, fair play to you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 2:10pm

It was probably the second or third song so the laptop probably not set up at that time. Don't worry aboujt it you've put plenty up anyway, fair play to you.

Damn it yeh think i Missed it so... apologies... 

Some deadly songs in there... Redd.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2015 at 4:02pm
The link again for anyone who wants to check them out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 1:17pm
Just wondering if theres any interest in another session around the Poland Game? If FW and Reddladd are on for it?

Options could be:
1. The night before the game in Dalymount again
2. Before the game in a chosen pub
3. After the game in a chosen pub

Let us know what ye think

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 2:49pm
Can't see it happening after the game being a school night and all. I wouldn't be able to do it before the game either as I will be meeting up with people for the game.

Not sure what FW thinks about the night before somewhere.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 9:39am

Can't see it happening after the game being a school night and all. I wouldn't be able to do it before the game either as I will be meeting up with people for the game.

Not sure what FW thinks about the night before somewhere.

I booked the next day off work, so Im alright Jack, however Raglan road and Summer in Dublin on loop aint gonna cut it

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2015 at 3:32pm
Can't do the night before lads, it's not the most practical to be hawking around an instrument on match day either, but we'll organise another session before long.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011