You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - YBIG and Confeds flags v Georgia -Turn Aviva Green
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG and Confeds flags v Georgia -Turn Aviva Green

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 12:07pm
Thought the Celtic fans were unreal last night - bouncing up and down certainly helped the performance
Sponsored Links

Darrener View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 12:25pm
Absolutely staggering that the CRISC had time to organise these flags considering they haven't yet responded to gufct (open to correction).

Shameful
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 12:38pm
Where are all the old flags and banners that have disappeared 👻
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by daveyc daveyc wrote:

Thought the Celtic fans were unreal last night - bouncing up and down certainly helped the performance
A lot of men say that
daveyc View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daveyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by daveyc daveyc wrote:

A lot of men say that

real pros those bhoys LOL

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 1:06pm
Is it official policy of abbotstown to have relocated sympathetic clubs to 114? Massive increase on the numbers of club members in this section this year.

I'd welcome cooperation on the atmosphere but a number of people have been defamed by their statements and they have suited themselves on away tickers rather than the greater good
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

Where are all the old flags and banners that have disappeared 👻

They banners and tifos that used to be on display should still be in the storage box in the stadium. Haven't really been out for last few games as was the same couple people left to arrange them for every match
the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 1:52pm
Reckon I should be able to get into town early on the day of the Georgia game in case there is help needed putting up banners etc.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

Is it official policy of abbotstown to have relocated sympathetic clubs to 114? Massive increase on the numbers of club members in this section this year.

I'd welcome cooperation on the atmosphere but a number of people have been defamed by their statements and they have suited themselves on away tickers rather than the greater good

It seems they are trying to get them in there alright
And agree. We can work together on this but overall they need to act on what they did wrong
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Time for YBIG to start doing what we do best once again - make the Singing Section bouncing for our first home World Cup qualifier.
We will set up a page to raise money for more flags tomorrow. 
Ultimately, all fans have one thing in common - we all love supporting the Irish team. 
We have talked to the Confederation of Irish Soccer Supporters Clubs. They have invested money into buying 150 5x3 foot flags to wave in the Singing Section. These will be waved alongside all the YBIG flags as all fans come together to support the Boys In Green.
Yes, there has been issues of late and indeed in the past and we will continue to do what is right for all fans. But next week, let's all unite and make Lansdowne a fortress. 
Don't let the FAI divide the fans. We are all in this together

are these flags all going to be put out for the georgia game and will they be collected after the game?
xRedmanLFCx View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xRedmanLFCx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 6:30pm
The more colour the better. We are as passionate as any football fans, this is our home. Why would we only go all out at a tournament? I thought the SS was rocking towards the end of the last campaign though, we need to keep that going. C.O.Y.B.I.G.!!
"We will be galvanised and motivated, and we will bring thousands to this tournament." - MON
colmoc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
serious foot fetish

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colmoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

this
greenlad View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenlad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by xRedmanLFCx xRedmanLFCx wrote:

The more colour the better. We are as passionate as any football fans, this is our home. Why would we only go all out at a tournament? I thought the SS was rocking towards the end of the last campaign though, we need to keep that going. C.O.Y.B.I.G.!!
absolutely agree redman, but we had some amount of high profile fixtures last campaign. scotland,germany,poland and then the play off. the fixtures aren't as glamorous this campaign but we need the same amount of enthusiasm and attendances from the start to push the team along on our way to russia.

greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by greenlad greenlad wrote:

Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Time for YBIG to start doing what we do best once again - make the Singing Section bouncing for our first home World Cup qualifier.
We will set up a page to raise money for more flags tomorrow. 
Ultimately, all fans have one thing in common - we all love supporting the Irish team. 
We have talked to the Confederation of Irish Soccer Supporters Clubs. They have invested money into buying 150 5x3 foot flags to wave in the Singing Section. These will be waved alongside all the YBIG flags as all fans come together to support the Boys In Green.
Yes, there has been issues of late and indeed in the past and we will continue to do what is right for all fans. But next week, let's all unite and make Lansdowne a fortress. 
Don't let the FAI divide the fans. We are all in this together

are these flags all going to be put out for the georgia game and will they be collected after the game?

There's 160 new flags and the plan is to have them available for any fans to collect at the entrances to all the blocks in the South lower and a number for south premium

The flags will be collected afterwards and if successful we hope to.double the number of flags for the Welsh game and cover the South upper as well.

This alongside the existing YbIG flags should
look fantastic and help to create a great atmosphere from state to finish.

All that matters is we end up with 3 points going to Moldova.

Edited by greenforever - 29 Sep 2016 at 6:50pm
I know nothing :-)
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 7:16pm
Nice one gf

Will all these flags have " DELANEY OUT" printed on them?
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Nice one gf

the only text will be the EU fire safety symbol LOL
I know nothing :-)
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 7:49pm

Nice one gf

Ha ha. Hornet.
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2016 at 7:56pm

Nice one gf

Hornet poking at a hornets nest
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic