You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

YBIG Alumni

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YBIG Alumni
    Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 9:12pm
Sadly no longer with us. Not dead but gone

Shamrock
Propaghandi
johnnyccfc.....
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 10:15pm
SYLT/Chad Warden Cry
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2012 at 10:23pm
Bob Hoskins will be sending out YBIG alumni parchments to anyone who has over 100 posts. These will be signed by bob personally with your forum name printed on and mailed to your home as a special thanks for making tjis the quality site it is today. To avail of this parchment please pm Bob with your name and address. YBIG forums. Thanks for making it a greay 5 yrs!

Edot: Bob has informed me that the more people that pm him the better and you can do this any time of the day or night.

Edited by Trap junior - 09 Feb 2012 at 10:25pm

JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 7:24am
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Bob Hoskins will be sending out YBIG alumni parchments to anyone who has over 100 posts. These will be signed by bob personally with your forum name printed on and mailed to your home as a special thanks for making tjis the quality site it is today. To avail of this parchment please pm Bob with your name and address. YBIG forums. Thanks for making it a greay 5 yrs!

Edot: Bob has informed me that the more people that pm him the better and you can do this any time of the day or night.

Thanks for fcuking nothing sh*thead.  I pm'd Bob as you suggested and just got a very vulgar and abusive pm casting serious aspersions on my cerebral capacity and sexual predilections.  I have sent pm's to a number of the other Mods complaining about your infantile behaviour and demanding you be expelled or at least suspended from the forums for a lengthy period.
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but
not for delicate boys.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 12:26pm
Whoooooooooooooooooooooo, TJ on a yellow card that could be interesting .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by JimmyG JimmyG wrote:

Thanks for fcuking nothing sh*thead.  I pm'd Bob as you suggested and just got a very vulgar and abusive pm casting serious aspersions on my cerebral capacity and sexual predilections.  I have sent pm's to a number of the other Mods complaining about your infantile behaviour and demanding you be expelled or at least suspended from the forums for a lengthy period.
LOL
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 1:02pm

Big smileConfused
Confused
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 1:07pm

Confused

I got mine there in the post this morning, will upload a picture later if i can find my ipod..
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 1:07pm

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 1:34pm
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 4:42pm

Someone had a bad start to the day LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 5:32pm
JimmyG. I have had words with the aforementioned moderator of this site. I have told him in no uncertain terms that sort of behaviour is totally unacceptable. So if you pm him again with your details I will personally guarantee that he will be alot nicer and to make sure theres no hard feelings a ybig jersey will be sent in the post to you. Unfortunately there are one or two posters on here masquerading as mods. Dont be fooled.

Edited by Trap junior - 10 Feb 2012 at 5:33pm

JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 6:47pm

JimmyG. I have had words with the aforementioned moderator of this site. I have told him in no uncertain terms that sort of behaviour is totally unacceptable. So if you pm him again with your details I will personally guarantee that he will be alot nicer and to make sure theres no hard feelings a ybig jersey will be sent in the post to you. Unfortunately there are one or two posters on here masquerading as mods. Dont be fooled.

I don't know Trap.  I saw suggestions on other threads that you might be a trouble maker.  However I would hate to miss out on a parchment if they are genuinely being issued and the extra incentive of a YBIG jersey is very tempting.  I would definitely believe you and chance sending another PM if one of the other Mods would confirm this is all genuine.
not for delicate boys.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 6:59pm
Thank you for your understanding and patience. BSM or Big Strong Man can vouch for me. He is one of the mods.

JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 7:30pm

Thank you for your understanding and patience. BSM or Big Strong Man can vouch for me. He is one of the mods.

I am reluctant to contact BSM to ask him for a reference.  Would it be possible for you to do so and ask him to PM me or post a message here confirming your bona fides.
not for delicate boys.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 7:44pm
TJ is Jimmy one of your fake profiles? 
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

TJ is Jimmy one of your fake profiles? 

I am begining to smell a rat here or should I say rat trap.  What does he mean am I one of your fake profiles?
not for delicate boys.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 8:09pm
TJ speaks the truth here and must be trusted
Anyone who doesn't trust him will get a week ban,ok?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic