You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xtra vision Direct

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xtra vision Direct
    Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 1:28pm
Anyone here use this? 

It seems to be basically the same principle as Lovefilm. 

It all looks rather good on their website but I was just wondering how reliable they are for sending out your DVD's?

The prices in the shops are a joke and this service would seem to save you a good few quid every month. 

It's Jack Shat
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 3:42pm
I don't understand why anyone in this day and age rents movies. You can download them for free (if you're that way inclined of course! ) or after a month or so buy them ex-rental for roughly the same price you paid to rent it in the first place! I honestly don't know how the likes of Xtra Vision are still open. 
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 3:45pm
Xtravision won't be in business much longer. They stung our company for thousands. Pure scum.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

I don't understand why anyone in this day and age rents movies. You can download them for free (if you're that way inclined of course! ) or after a month or so buy them ex-rental for roughly the same price you paid to rent it in the first place! I honestly don't know how the likes of Xtra Vision are still open. 
Exactly, I don't even understand netflix, there are far superior and cost free alternatives
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Ever since Megavideo went down I am struggling to find decent links tbh. Xtra Vision direct seems good value.

I went into the shop today and rented two films. €9.50

What is Netflix on the xbox like? Do you need fast broadband for the films to buffer?
It's Jack Shat
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 6:56pm
Netflix is the balls for tv shows. 7 euro a month and endless amount of tv easily available and great quality.

Can hardly ever find a good link if I wanna watch something online
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 6:58pm
about the xtra vision thing. The @Movies group were doing the same thing and it was a joke. Was about a tenner per month and you could get 2 DVDs, you basically had to pick a queue though and most of the time you never got the ones you had at the top of the queue, also it was happening that say I got them on a monday, watched them and sent them back on the Thursday then I still didn't get my two by the following Friday. Was pissed off so cancelled.
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:03pm
Cheers. 

What sort of broadband do you have? I only have normal eircom, I think it is 3mb (at least thats what it is suppose to be). 

Will that be ok for streaming through the xbox? 7 quid a month is nothing for tv and movies. Will they have all the new release films when they come out?  
It's Jack Shat
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:06pm
Lads i always get great joy out of putlocker. just type "watch (movie title) online putlocker" on google. im watching the sopranos at the moment. Theres always plenty of links on www.1channel.ch (something like that) and ye ll be sound
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:28pm
Fasspasstv or projectfreetv are both good for free online movies and tv series.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:46pm
Yep they are the best two there Irishmufc
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:50pm
Wouldnt waste my time with these online rental sites or netflix.Use torrents its the only job.Very easy to use,no matter how much of a dinosaur you are.
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

Wouldnt waste my time with these online rental sites or netflix.Use torrents its the only job.Very easy to use,no matter how much of a dinosaur you are.

I'm sh*te with them too. I always end up picking one that needs to be converted to view on my iphone
It's Jack Shat
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by jackshat jackshat wrote:

I'm sh*te with them too. I always end up picking one that needs to be converted to view on my iphone

I am using a website now called demonoid and its fool proof.
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:15pm
Letmewatchthis and sidereel have nearly anything you want between them
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:19pm

i use a similar one called germaloid theres piles and piles on it
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by Rostrevor Fan Rostrevor Fan wrote:

i use a similar one called germaloid theres piles and piles on it

Big smile
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2012 at 11:05am

Install flex player on your phone, drag and drop the movie into the app no need for conversion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic