You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xfactor sca - Gouldy, you might like this!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xfactor sca - Gouldy, you might like this!
    Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 2:57pm
There's a gay relationship going on in the house, might come out (excuse the pun) in the papers tomorrow
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

There's a gay relationship going on in the house, might come out (excuse the pun) in the papers tomorrow

Interesting. Yer man Daniel is suppose to be gay, i would say the other is the lad from the north east.
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Interesting. Yer man Daniel is suppose to be gay, i would say the other is the lad from the north east.
Has to be those 2 fags your man frpm newcastle is the biggest bender i have ever seen i said from day 1 with that fella
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:05pm
Hope it wasnt john and edward that would be weirdShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:09pm

seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Negative
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:24pm
how did i not spot it

Olly
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:48pm
Heard today on the radio Ollie is boofin Stacey. I would have thought it was obviously Daniel and the lad that looks like Cheryl.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Heard today on the radio Ollie is boofin Stacey. I would have thought it was obviously Daniel and the lad that looks like Cheryl.

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

i got fooking slated for saying that to my mates that i think they look similar that god someones else does,
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:09pm
Would not be surprised at that revelation at all! 
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by devondudley devondudley wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

i got fooking slated for saying that to my mates that i think they look similar that god someones else does,

Dont worry pal, I'm not the only one that thinks it either. There's something very disturbing about their similarities!!

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:27pm
You lads are fooked in the head, is it the geordie lad yis are on about? Only similar thing about them is their accent, lets not take away from the fact the Cheryl is an absolute dinger and Ashley is one JAMMY git Cry
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:31pm
cant see any similarities between them... sono you are bang on... they are fooked in the head
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:39pm
Similarities defo there lads, take off the blinkers.
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:43pm

Absolute and utter image of each other ive said it from day one they are the spit!!!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by sasa123 sasa123 wrote:

Absolute and utter image of each other ive said it from day one they are the spit!!!

Clap

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 4:44pm
You're a sick man HM, sick 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic