You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xbox live

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xbox live
    Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:48pm
Got an e-mail to say my account would auto-renew next week. I have the original sign up stored and i don't see anything about auto-renew.
I don't want to renew it since I am going back to playstation. You'd think I'd just cancel it then. Well I am trying to. Everything else with your account you can do online, but to cancel you need to ring customer support. On the phone the last 20 minutes waiting for the next available customer support rep to take my call.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 1:56pm
haha, ok what do you make of this. I got through, before I cancelled they offered it to me for 35 euro for the year, I was tempted but I said no. He was in the middle of giving me a reference number so if I wanted to start it again I could get it at that price. Then next minute he starts saying "hello, hello. I can't hear anything on this line anymore. Since I can't hear anything on the line I am going to hang up".
He didn't confirm yet if the auto-renewal had been fully turned off. It was me f**king work landline so very strange how the connection suddenly went on my side. What you reckon if I don't ring back, will they hit me for the full 60 again
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2011 at 2:47pm
I had to ring up twice before it was cancelled.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic