You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xbox 1 vs PS4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 2:27am
Originally posted by da scientist da scientist wrote:

if i bought one of these bad boys in ireland at xmas could i bring it back to oz with me and work over here. i remeber years ago there was a thing about games regions etc.

Loads of features wouldnt work and youd have to change some internet settings to allow it to connect. Some people seem to have gotten away with it with the 360 but might be harder with the one. You can arrange a console migration but it takes time.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Fitzinho View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitzinho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2013 at 9:09am
Pretty sure that's not right and everything would work fine, doesn't matter which country you're in.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 8:26pm
Got the PS4 today and bought PES 2015 and Metal Gear Solid:Ground Zeroes.

Only turning it on. I hated the PS3 controller and was gonna buy the xbox one as I like the controller. The PS4 controller is fairly bulkier which is a good thing. The PS4 is the better though not many really stunning looking games. That'll come in time anyway.

I don't really play online so is the Playstation Plus worth subscribing too? I probably will anyway.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 8:29pm
I would advise ya to sell that play station and go outside to play
Chips don't bounce
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Only turning it on. I hated the PS3 controller and was gonna buy the xbox one as I like the controller. The PS4 controller is fairly bulkier which is a good thing. The PS4 is the better though not many really stunning looking games. That'll come in time anyway.

I don't really play online so is the Playstation Plus worth subscribing too? I probably will anyway.

Can't believe anyone actually gave you a loan Shocked
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

PS 1 was released 20 years ago this week, metal gear solid is still the best game I played for any console.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
AnCearrbhach View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnCearrbhach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 9:16am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

PS+ is worth subscribing to for the free games alone plus some games won't play these days without being connected.
Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 11:35am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

PS 1 was released 20 years ago this week, metal gear solid is still the best game I played for any console.

Better than Goldeneye/classic Pro Evo/new FIFAs? Shocked
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2014 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Better than Goldeneye/classic Pro Evo/new FIFAs? Shocked

It was deadly. Special mention to die hard and the godfather which was Doom.
Chips don't bounce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic