You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

X & O (Social Welfare)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X & O (Social Welfare)
    Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 4:27pm
Basically I work part time in the Irish Horse Racing Industry, another part job I got offered to balance out with the horse racing fell through unfortunately. 

They've told me that they will deduct €83 every time I work at a race meeting (average around €120/€150 per day racing) 

I'm entitled to the full €188, but for argument sake I'll be working in Gowran Park on Tuesday (pay tax on it and will pocket about (€120) and from next weeks social welfare payment they will deduct €83 from my payment in the dole office.

Mean's testing a bit strict or is it spot on? 

Edited by Green Devil - 13 Oct 2016 at 4:29pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2016 at 4:35pm
You you would have got or should've got that decision in writing.

The allowances in what you can earn from part time employment are not bad and your means assessment would be based on your part time earns or an average if the employment is sporadic.

Ask for it to be explained if you're unhappy with the assessment.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic