You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WTF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Mick_G Mick_G wrote:

Was at a wedding yesterday €7.50 for a pint
I wouldn't give it to them. I'd sit there and drink water for the night.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 4:25pm
Bottles are the same price as a pint nearly everywhere. Was in the Marine Hotel at the Point earlier NR, £2 a pint! Clap 

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 4:27pm

where was that mick? jayzus
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

In a situation like that I don't think anyone could blame you for punching the bride for picking such a rip off place.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
superdfc View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superdfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 8:15pm
2 euro a pint in brubakers tommorow

Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2011 at 11:48pm

The k club I actually nearly got sick. Went onto the free bubbly after 1 pint
It was 7.50 at the reception but when we got to the wedding room it was 5.40
@mickgleeson82
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 1:32pm
Another thing that gets my gripe is the extortionate prices charged for a f**kin blackcurrant, squash etc.. How a barman can ask for 2 euro without a look of embarassment and shame is beyond me.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

Bottles are the same price as a pint nearly everywhere. Was in the Marine Hotel at the Point earlier NR, £2 a pint! Clap 

Poundstretcher as it was/is affectionately known.

At £2 a pint i would nearly drink in it myself, but dont they have an over 18 rule Wink
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Emerald View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Emerald Emerald wrote:

Poundstretcher as it was/is affectionately known.

At £2 a pint i would nearly drink in it myself, but dont they have an over 18 rule Wink

Confused No youngsters in there yesterday evening. And the Guinness is great. Thumbs Up

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 5:45pm
Bottles of beer are the worst value you can get in a pub, you need your head examined buying a bottle of beer in a boozer.

Hoskins the saying goes "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".  So there.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 5:53pm
Ye I would always go for a pint, bottles are a fookin rip off, why anyone would pay more for less gargle is beyond me
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 5:59pm

The k club I actually nearly got sick. Went onto the free bubbly after 1 pint
It was 7.50 at the reception but when we got to the wedding room it was 5.40

Mate was at that wedding ha. Was complaining about the prices too
Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 6:22pm
I was in that pub across from the International bar and bought a pint of heineken for myself and a bottle of Coors Light. When I questioned how much the bottle of coors was the barman told me it was €5.75. I asked could I speak to the owner. I said was he aware that you could get the same bottle of beer in Dunnes/Tesco for 75c? He said "yeah its a bit expensive". Gave him the money and told him it would be the last drink I ever bought in that bar. How do Dublin publicans get away with it. Its nearly two euro extra for a pint in Dublin than Kerry. Joke
No man has the right to fix the boundary to the march of a nation. No man has the right to say to his country “thus far shalt thou go and no further"
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2011 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Bottles of beer are the worst value you can get in a pub, you need your head examined buying a bottle of beer in a boozer.

Hoskins the saying goes "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".  So there.

I know the darn quote George Bush does too.
Number 6
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/bushquotes/a/dumbbushquotes_3.htm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 2:17am
Depends on
The bar.

All drinks were 4 euroin the pod the other night including pint bottles of bulmers.

My local the pint of Guinness is 3.95.

Plenty of places doing deals now.

Ash. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 3:18am

Funkin hell, what were you drinking? Pints of unicorn tears????
Larry Be Wyse

www.acsportsimages.com
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 3:30am
Originally posted by Balf.airy Balf.airy wrote:

Depends on
The bar.

All drinks were 4 euroin the pod the other night including pint bottles of bulmers.

thought you recommended Bruxelles in the original thread.

Anyway I have a call into Stella Artois customer services on bars serving stella and will check them out at the Slovakia game weekend.
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2011 at 3:39am
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by Balf.airy Balf.airy wrote:

Depends on
The bar.

thought you recommended Bruxelles in the original thread.

Anyway I have a call into Stella Artois customer services on bars serving stella and will check them out at the Slovakia game weekend.

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic