You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

wrights venue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wrights venue
    Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 4:53pm
whats it like going not this saturday the following is it any good and what is it like for gettin in dont wanna going all the way out there to be shot down
Its very frustrating being a Slob
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 4:56pm
Good spot if you go the odd time. Have been quite a few times the last couple of months so going to give it a break until Xmas or it'll wear thin.

Dress to impress Cool

i.e. shoes!!!
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 4:56pm
Good spot it is, does be ok usually getting in, ive never had trouble, usual crap applies really.

No huge groups walking up, being obviously drunk/loud in queue. Defo worth a trip out methinks
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 4:58pm
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Good spot it is, does be ok usually getting in, ive never had trouble, usual crap applies really.

No huge groups walking up, being obviously drunk/loud in queue. Defo worth a trip out methinks

there is a good crowd of us going maybe 30 do you reckon we should get there early what time does it open at
Plastic Bari View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plastic Bari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:01pm
Great spot!! Go early dont wear runners!! Best part is the purple room 80s tunes all night !!! Depends where you are coming from they run buses from all over the city !!

Twitter @VonBarracuda
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by Plastic Bari Plastic Bari wrote:

Great spot!! Go early dont wear runners!! Best part is the purple room 80s tunes all night !!! Depends where you are coming from they run buses from all over the city !!

Cheers PB. I didnt know about those buses. This burd im perving on facebook seems to be a regular attendee, so i may make the trek out
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Good spot if you go the odd time. Have been quite a few times the last couple of months so going to give it a break until Xmas or it'll wear thin.

Dress to impress Cool

i.e. shoes!!!

Here McG, speaking of which, you left a lovely pair in Brissy and the girls are wondering what to do with them!? Sure let me know yeah! Big%20smile
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

there is a good crowd of us going maybe 30 do you reckon we should get there early what time does it open at

You should ask them about a group discount or buying tickets in advance. At least that way you're guaranteed to get in.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2010 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Plastic Bari Plastic Bari wrote:

doesnt go to dundrum

stayin in the premier inn across the road
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 12:33pm
Hitting it tonight for the first time. Wonder will I see McG and the rest of the Tallafornia cast?

What are the prices on the gargles, say bottle of miller?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Hitting it tonight for the first time. Wonder will I see McG and the rest of the Tallafornia cast?

LOL

You'll enjoy it Andy. Place is big so try find your way around the place as plenty to see. Hang out in the Purple Room Cool

Prices are standard. In fairness they could jack them up but just your regular nightclub price. 5er a bottle of suds i think.
AS YOU WERE McGx

ericdogg View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 12:50pm
Full of kids and gimps. You have been warned! Purple room is the place to be fo sho!!
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 1:22pm
Prices would be average enough, bottles of beer are a fiver I think. I usually drink a double vodka and thats around €13 I think. Its €15 in. The place is massive and there are loads of different rooms so you are guaranteed to get lost a couple of times!

Benni Bennasi is playing there on March 2nd, should be savage. They put on a great show when a big name DJ is playing.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 1:29pm
How anyone can go drinking in a retail park is beyond me
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:42pm

LOL

You'll enjoy it Andy. Place is big so try find your way around the place as plenty to see. Hang out in the Purple Room Cool

Prices are standard. In fairness they could jack them up but just your regular nightclub price. 5er a bottle of suds i think.

Sound, that's not too bad.

I've seen it on the outside but never inside. Would it be bigger than Time nightclub in Naas?
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 2:55pm

LOL

Sound, that's not too bad.

I've seen it on the outside but never inside. Would it be bigger than Time nightclub in Naas?

Bigger.

Easily get lost in the place. Can be like a labyrinth when locked.
AS YOU WERE McGx

Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 7:03pm
Free in before 11 I think, or is that if you text your name in??
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2012 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Prices would be average enough, bottles of beer are a fiver I think. I usually drink a double vodka and thats around €13 I think. Its €15 in. The place is massive and there are loads of different rooms so you are guaranteed to get lost a couple of times!

Benni Bennasi is playing there on March 2nd, should be savage. They put on a great show when a big name DJ is playing.
Know a few lads who were at Roger Sanchez in Wrights last year and they said he was garbish. I think a lot of the big name DJs are told to play cheese when they play there, whereas if you saw them in Space or wherever they would play proper tech-house all night.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic