You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wrestlemania XXX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyRabbitte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 6:04pm
Lesnar resigning could hopefully change things. Put a fiver accumulator on a couple of weeks ago that'll pay back €50k
Lois: Peter, what did you promise me?
Peter: That I wouldn't drink at the stag party.
Lois: And what did you do?
Peter: Drank at the stag pa-- ... Whoa. I almost walked into that one.
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 6:20pm
Stick up that bet there.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by ABFC ABFC wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Seen the video of a wrestler in Mexico dying in ring after being kicked by Rey mysterio. Tragic that

He wasn't kicked. Mysterio deliberately didn't make contact as he knew the guy was in trouble

Yeah it was the guy who did the dropkick, completely botched it then didnt react when he was completely out cold.

You sure? I seen it posted on FB yesterday and I am almost certain it was mysterio kicking him in the neck while setting up the 619 that seemed to be the one that did the damage. although it didn't look look like he had been caught abnormally for a wrestling move. it was a masked wrestler so maybe it was not Mysterio but rather another

Edit: Yes I know he didn't hit him with his 619 but it looks like it was the set up for the 619 that did the damage, although even earlier he seemed to take an even bigger impact to his neck so it could have even been that.

Edited by t_rAndy - 25 Mar 2015 at 7:10pm
JimmyRabbitte View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyRabbitte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 7:12pm
Lesnar - 3/1
Bryan - 3/1
Wyatt - 9/4
Sting - 1/7
Rusev - 4/1
Rollins - Evs
AJ & Paige 3/10
Ryback for the Battle Royal 10/1

Raging I didn't do a goliath as the odds went down for most of them.
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by JimmyRabbitte JimmyRabbitte wrote:

Lesnar resigning could hopefully change things. Put a fiver accumulator on a couple of weeks ago that'll pay back €50k

Still hope he loses the title. The other ppvs aren't as good when no world championship fight at them. Be much better if Brought back 2 titles again especially if 5 hey insist on Lesnar holding a title as he only fights at certain events

the closest i will ever come to playing for ireland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0_7w4JyvI4
cm79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Cawhil cattle caaaaal

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 8:18pm
I would love to see Rollins cashing in MITB at the end of the Lesnar fight.
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 3:15am

Seen the video of a wrestler in Mexico dying in ring after being kicked by Rey mysterio. Tragic that

He wasn't kicked. Mysterio deliberately didn't make contact as he knew the guy was in trouble

Yeah it was the guy who did the dropkick, completely botched it then didnt react when he was completely out cold.

You sure? I seen it posted on FB yesterday and I am almost certain it was mysterio kicking him in the neck while setting up the 619 that seemed to be the one that did the damage. although it didn't look look like he had been caught abnormally for a wrestling move. it was a masked wrestler so maybe it was not Mysterio but rather another

Edit: Yes I know he didn't hit him with his 619 but it looks like it was the set up for the 619 that did the damage, although even earlier he seemed to take an even bigger impact to his neck so it could have even been that.

We will never tell whether he was pronounced dead in the ring but the recovery position could of potentially saved a life too. Watch the final seconds as that video cuts out (or find a longer version of it) the guy at ringside shaking him about Dead It's like the worst thing you can possibly do.

In the end you could just blame a catalogue of errors for his death, from the botched dropkick to the guy in red not stopping it as he's laid next to him for the double 619 to the botched recovery position from the guy at ringside.

Edited by coyne - 26 Mar 2015 at 3:17am
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyRabbitte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 12:13am
Originally posted by cm79 cm79 wrote:

I would love to see Rollins cashing in MITB at the end of the Lesnar fight.

Just after seeing you can bet on that onPowers as well. Favourite is no cash in!
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 12:15am
What a load of cock .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 2:23am
My favourite part of the WWE PPV Events are the live tweets from Paddypower - They have me in stitches every time I usually have to prepare for it LOL

The commentators even made a reference to PaddyPower's Twitter account during the Royal Rumble Clap

There's always a Harry Kane for Spurs/Kane from WWE reference when either is playing LOL

Edited by coyne - 27 Mar 2015 at 2:26am
heighway2heaven View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heighway2heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 8:41am
Would've made a fortune if there was betting on WWE back in the day. Used to get 8 or 9 out of 10 on any PPV night. All a load of Wánk these days since Austin and Mick Foley left.
http://giant.gfycat.com/LimpLittleArabianoryx.gif
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:47pm

We will never tell whether he was pronounced dead in the ring but the recovery position could of potentially saved a life too. Watch the final seconds as that video cuts out (or find a longer version of it) the guy at ringside shaking him about Dead It's like the worst thing you can possibly do.

In the end you could just blame a catalogue of errors for his death, from the botched dropkick to the guy in red not stopping it as he's laid next to him for the double 619 to the botched recovery position from the guy at ringside.

Yes very true. He suffered cardiac arrest in the end I think from the damage and bleeding to his spinal cord so being pushed around as he was I am sure contributed to his death. You see how careful they are in other sports to spinal injuries. Sure he was carried off on a sheet of plywood because the stretcher was being used on another wrestler who had received a spinal injury earlier in the night.
Crazy f**kers those Mexicans I suppose. If it had of been WWE in the US and all the right procedures been taking he could very well be still alive.

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:53pm
Got the WWE network for the month. Twas only 12.99. Much cheaper than paying 20 odd quid for WM. It's great of you have it on the xbox as it's like watching on tv. The back catalogue is huge. It has every PPV ever on it. I was watching No Way Out 2000 last night. HHH v Cactus Jack in the Hell in a Cell
tonyjaa View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

WATP 55 not out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tonyjaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Got the WWE network for the month. Twas only 12.99. Much cheaper than paying 20 odd quid for WM. It's great of you have it on the xbox as it's like watching on tv. The back catalogue is huge. It has every PPV ever on it. I was watching No Way Out 2000 last night. HHH v Cactus Jack in the Hell in a Cell

Cactus Jack back for one night only !!

97-01 was WWF at its best. Its PG nonsense now
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

It's good value alright but the major downside the RAW's which are broadcasted nowadays aren't uploaded til 30 days later. They need the same playback sh*t like iPlayer/40D etc.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 9:51pm
i remember one hungover day i spent three hours watching all the ridiculously overblown promo videos they play before the PPV matches. Unbelievable entertainment
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
dannynorth View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannynorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 12:24am
Wrestlemania XVII never will be topped
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyRabbitte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2015 at 4:13pm
XVII and XIX for me although being at XXX last year puts it up there with them for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic