You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Would you see us on the English FA websit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 2:14am
FAI Shop:

England Shirt €55

Premiership Shirts €55

Ireland Shirts with Blob €60

FAI Incompetency PRICELESS
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 2:16am
Carlsberg dont do FAI Shop's,
but if they did,
it would Probably be the best FAI Shop in the world, because there would be no foreign national team shirts in it!!!

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 2:48am
Get onto Joe Duffy lads, write to the papers.  For an Irish shirt to be more expensive than the poxy 3 Lions is a fookin JOKE.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 3:17am
Ah they are just being helpful to the hooligans who come over to the next Ireland v England game so the poor dears have somewhere to spend money Thumbs%20Up
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 3:25am
Unbelieveable lads...no country in the world would sell jerseys of rival nations, let alone a jersey of a country with such an intense history. And that's putting it very very mildly...
FAI have sold out to Umbro again and show they haven't an ounce of Irish pride in them!

And then to top it all off, they sell ours at a higer price than the one from the bad island...ridiculous!
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
The Scientist View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 4:01am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Get onto Joe Duffy lads, write to the papers.  For an Irish shirt to be more expensive than the poxy 3 Lions is a fookin JOKE.
its exactly what im going to do

Edited by The Scientist - 27 Aug 2009 at 4:02am
Mother Theresa in skins!!
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 4:32am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

F**k Umbro. This this the Football Association of Ireland website and not Ing-gerlund. And the FAI should know better. Irish shirts and LOI club shirts only.Angry
Disgusting in my opinion lads selling any foreign teams whether its premiership, national shirts. Don't get me wrong, I like a lot of people follow a premiership team as well as Muineachan Aontaithe in LOI, but the line has to be drawn. It looks like as stated that Umbro are calling the shots and thats fine when it comes to selling FAI/Ireland gear ONLY.
Surely there should be a section selling all LOI clubs regardless of manufacturer. Can you imagine walking down the local Saxon high street and all that the sports shops sell are Bohs, Pats, or even GAA shirts, we would be laughing our socks off at them.....

When Barnet's shirts were made by O'Neills, out club shop on the high street sold GAA shirts Clap
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 4:45am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Pretty sure they sell them on the English FA site Nero Tongue

I like your style Sono...................reminds me of someone elseWink

obi-wan has  taught you well...LOL
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:18am
This is a disgrace. How dare they
herbie View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:20am
Originally posted by The Scientist The Scientist wrote:

what about The Star they take ads in the mag, so they might run the story
"its the best trip iv ever been on"
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:25am
Originally posted by herbie herbie wrote:

So will I put Joe Duffy on?
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:28am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Originally posted by herbie herbie wrote:

So will I put Joe Duffy on?

Yeah Joe loves an aul moanClap
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:36am
Couldn't believe it when i saw that. Was in the shop a week ago seeing if i could get me hands on a drogs top but they only had craptown, bohs, rovers, bray, shels and f**k me england. Umbro/FAI sell outs.CensoredAngry
Chips don't bounce
herbie View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:36am
 GET HIM ON , WE WILL RING IN, DONT FORGET TO SAY WHERE U FOUND OUT , ON THE YBIG SITE, IF ANYBODY GETS OM MENTION YBIG !
"its the best trip iv ever been on"
The Scientist View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Scientist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:36am
yeah sure im going to try anyway and im going to finish off the interview by saying............................

MONICA LEECH IS A SLAPPER LOLLOL
Mother Theresa in skins!!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:39am

emailed Joe earlier and guess what, I got a reply looking for my number, wel cause a stir yet lads!!
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:47am
Right lads, Joe's been on to the FAI and I've been speaking with lovely Cavan girl Elizabeth, and looks like i'll be on air later. Show starts 1.45pm so tune in
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 5:52am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Right lads, Joe's been on to the FAI and I've been speaking with lovely Cavan girl Elizabeth, and looks like i'll be on air later. Show starts 1.45pm so tune in

Good stuff shamClap
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 15>
  Share Topic