You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst thing you ever did

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

some great stories here, further to the story i told previously in the thread about breaking a soil and vent pipe in a fellas back garden at a house party when i was a student  (sh*t and piss went all over his back garden). had a row with a fella one night at a house party while living in oz  and things got a bit over the top. i was thrown into his kitchen and the door was closed while the lads calmed him down in the living room. i took the microwave down off the wall and had a dump in it and i put it back up on the wall and i put it on for 60 min cook and left the house through the back garden. Never meet him again but one of the lads said he went spastic and people were getting sick at the party because of the stench Dead
LOL
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 6:29pm
LOLLOLLOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

When I was in college in Maynooth, our landlord kicked us out, so we had a jumble sale in college green and sold half the contents of his house on the cheap...fridge, couches, beds, tables and drank the money. We then called the revenue office to say that he had not registered the house and wasn't paying tax.

When I was 9,  I broke into a neighbours house and ate all their sweets and cakes , I ate so much that I got sick and neighbour found me in their house getting sick everywhere!

I stole money from my granny when I was 12 and got on the bus to dublin and got lost and never told anyone.  I thumbed from Dublin to Donegal about 2 days later and walked in home to a house full of Gardai and they basically told me that the life boats and all were searching the coast for me and that there was bulletins on Radio asking people to keep an eye out for me!  Oops
Funny enough though, about 3 weeks after that I set a 3 acre forest on fire cos I was trying to light the end of an arrow, and shoot it from a bow, like in robin hood !!

Ah, when i was younger, the good auld days

LOLLOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

When I was in college in Maynooth, our landlord kicked us out, so we had a jumble sale in college green and sold half the contents of his house on the cheap...fridge, couches, beds, tables and drank the money. We then called the revenue office to say that he had not registered the house and wasn't paying tax.

When I was 9,  I broke into a neighbours house and ate all their sweets and cakes , I ate so much that I got sick and neighbour found me in their house getting sick everywhere!

I stole money from my granny when I was 12 and got on the bus to dublin and got lost and never told anyone.  I thumbed from Dublin to Donegal about 2 days later and walked in home to a house full of Gardai and they basically told me that the life boats and all were searching the coast for me and that there was bulletins on Radio asking people to keep an eye out for me!  Oops
Funny enough though, about 3 weeks after that I set a 3 acre forest on fire cos I was trying to light the end of an arrow, and shoot it from a bow, like in robin hood !!

Ah, when i was younger, the good auld days

LOLLOL

Those priests up to no good as usual

Edited by Trap junior - 22 Nov 2018 at 7:10pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by bannedscientist bannedscientist wrote:

At a house party when I was a student, had a row with the fella having the party, went upstairs and sh*te in his bed and myself and my mate were leaving we f**ked a rock through the soil vent outside and when anyone used the jacks upstairs it went pissing all over the garden.

He wasn�t a happy chappie the next morning in college!

some great stories here, further to the story i told previously in the thread about breaking a soil and vent pipe in a fellas back garden at a house party when i was a student  (sh*t and piss went all over his back garden). had a row with a fella one night at a house party while living in oz  and things got a bit over the top. i was thrown into his kitchen and the door was closed while the lads calmed him down in the living room. i took the microwave down off the wall and had a dump in it and i put it back up on the wall and i put it on for 60 min cook and left the house through the back garden. Never meet him again but one of the lads said he went spastic and people were getting sick at the party because of the stench Dead

Your 2010 post was obviously your younger days, but I can't help but notice a pattern here...
Maybe it's time to get help Doc....LOL

Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 9:26pm
The sh*te in the microwave LOL
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2018 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Originally posted by bannedscientist bannedscientist wrote:

At a house party when I was a student, had a row with the fella having the party, went upstairs and sh*te in his bed and myself and my mate were leaving we f**ked a rock through the soil vent outside and when anyone used the jacks upstairs it went pissing all over the garden.

He wasn�t a happy chappie the next morning in college!

Your 2010 post was obviously your younger days, but I can't help but notice a pattern here...
Maybe it's time to get help Doc....LOL

Drog said to be in a whatsapp group about sh*ting in dishwasher. i will keep that in mind.

im getting married in 5 weeks i will turn over a new leaf LOL
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2020 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

When i was about 7 My Granny left me alone in her house for about half an hour while she went to the shop. 

When she got back I had broken all the windows in her house with my hurley. 

Still dont know why I did it. Out of boredom I think.

Oul Lad f**king bet me silly that day.

ShockedLOLLOL

FFS thats gold. 
If you did that now you would be sent to counselling. 

I was thinking of this with the thread Baggio set up - Stupid things you did when you were younger 

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 28 Nov 2020 at 10:00am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic