Worst thing you ever did

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:06am
It is beyond lousy. It is still upsetting me. I feel like finding out who this lad is, what a sickening **** of a man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 1:47am

Edited by colemanY2K - 10 Aug 2015 at 10:20am
Carmody 10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 4:57am
My grandmother bought me a cat which was fake. So it was a teddy cat if ya get me. I f**king hated it and was going through a phase where i loved burning sh*t so i set it on fire on Christmas day in the jacks upstairs in her gaf and she caught me. Fair to say I was scarlet but she bought me a bike the following year so she learned her lesson.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 4:58am
That wasn't the worse thing i did though haha. Having sex with my best mates girlfriend is prob the worst thing i did. 
McGeady7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGeady7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 7:43am
Final year uni, myself and two other friends moved in together, we had one spare room left and of the friends said they knew someone who would take it and was a good friend of theirs from home.

Fastforward a few months , the friend who got this guy to move in, dropped out and moved out of the house, left us to entertain/live with this guy.

As time went on noticed he was a tramp, wasnt cleaning up etc, broke my handsfree headphones after borrowing then (i found out when i went in to his room one day and seen them on the floor, months after i lent it to him)

He  liked philidelphia cream and crackers......... one weekend he went home..... i took the philidephia out of the fridge.... and .... eh .... well .......Embarrassed

If that isnt bad enough..... i sat and watched him eat it all the monday he came back Big smile

also in primary 6.. tippex was all the rage since we were allowed to upgrade from pencils to pens... opened the bottle, threw the tippex in the eye of the fella sitting beside me, 

Tippex at that moment was banned from the school and the guy had to go to hospital, they managed to get it out and he  wasn't blinded Embarrassed

Edited by McGeady7 - 10 Aug 2015 at 8:50am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

My grandmother bought me a cat which was fake. So it was a teddy cat if ya get me. I f**king hated it and was going through a phase where i loved burning sh*t so i set it on fire on Christmas day in the jacks upstairs in her gaf and she caught me. Fair to say I was scarlet but she bought me a bike the following year so she learned her lesson.

Carmody is back ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 10:25am

That wasn't the worse thing i did though haha. Having sex with my best mates girlfriend is prob the worst thing i did. 

Jaysus. Thumbs Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 11:09am

Tell us more.

This forum needs some mild entertainment.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 1:25pm
Some great stories on here
SByrne24 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 1:29pm

Jaysus. Thumbs Down

C'mon men, its not like none of us have never had a fling with one of our mates missus before LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 11:26am

Tell us more.

Very straight forward. I was unaware he was seeing her in fact I didn't even know who she was. She went in for the kill on a night out and I brought her back to the gaf and done what was required. Later found out(months)while telling the lads over a few pints and upon describing her they broke their balls laughing saying that was so and so's missus. He wasn't her missus though ffs. Seeing her two months and hadn't even porked her. I'm not like that for the record and would never of proceeded to shag her should I have known what the craic was. Her fault imo.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 11:35am

Tell us more.

Very straight forward. I was unaware he was seeing her in fact I didn't even know who she was. She went in for the kill on a night out and I brought her back to the gaf and done what was required. Later found out(months)while telling the lads over a few pints and upon describing her they broke their balls laughing saying that was so and so's missus. He wasn't her missus though ffs. Seeing her two months and hadn't even porked her. I'm not like that for the record and would never of proceeded to shag her should I have known what the craic was. Her fault imo.
You're an innocent manThumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 11:41am
Completely innocent. Please allow me to retract my initial thumbs down and it replace it with one of these - Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 12:00pm

Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

When i was about 7 My Granny left me alone in her house for about half an hour while she went to the shop. 

When she got back I had broken all the windows in her house with my hurley. 

Still dont know why I did it. Out of boredom I think.

Oul Lad f**king bet me silly that day.

ShockedLOLLOL

FFS thats gold. 
If you did that now you would be sent to counselling. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I got off with my mates sister one night at a party, he didn't know so when I came back downstairs, he handed me a can and I got him to smell my fingers and said 'guess what that smell is'...he was NOT happy with me for ages after that.

Pure dirt

One of the other post by PaulB reminded me of this for some reason.

Still worth a bump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 5:23pm
some great stories here, further to the story i told previously in the thread about breaking a soil and vent pipe in a fellas back garden at a house party when i was a student  (sh*t and piss went all over his back garden). had a row with a fella one night at a house party while living in oz  and things got a bit over the top. i was thrown into his kitchen and the door was closed while the lads calmed him down in the living room. i took the microwave down off the wall and had a dump in it and i put it back up on the wall and i put it on for 60 min cook and left the house through the back garden. Never meet him again but one of the lads said he went spastic and people were getting sick at the party because of the stench Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 5:32pm

some great stories here, further to the story i told previously in the thread about breaking a soil and vent pipe in a fellas back garden at a house party when i was a student  (sh*t and piss went all over his back garden). had a row with a fella one night at a house party while living in oz  and things got a bit over the top. i was thrown into his kitchen and the door was closed while the lads calmed him down in the living room. i took the microwave down off the wall and had a dump in it and i put it back up on the wall and i put it on for 60 min cook and left the house through the back garden. Never meet him again but one of the lads said he went spastic and people were getting sick at the party because of the stench Dead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 5:41pm
Filthy ****

Needed a quare hiding for that
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>