You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst thing you ever did

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 12:06am
It is beyond lousy. It is still upsetting me. I feel like finding out who this lad is, what a sickening **** of a man
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 1:47am

Edited by colemanY2K - 10 Aug 2015 at 10:20am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 4:57am
My grandmother bought me a cat which was fake. So it was a teddy cat if ya get me. I f**king hated it and was going through a phase where i loved burning sh*t so i set it on fire on Christmas day in the jacks upstairs in her gaf and she caught me. Fair to say I was scarlet but she bought me a bike the following year so she learned her lesson.
Out of order
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 4:58am
That wasn't the worse thing i did though haha. Having sex with my best mates girlfriend is prob the worst thing i did. 
Out of order
McGeady7 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McGeady7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 7:43am
Final year uni, myself and two other friends moved in together, we had one spare room left and of the friends said they knew someone who would take it and was a good friend of theirs from home.

Fastforward a few months , the friend who got this guy to move in, dropped out and moved out of the house, left us to entertain/live with this guy.

As time went on noticed he was a tramp, wasnt cleaning up etc, broke my handsfree headphones after borrowing then (i found out when i went in to his room one day and seen them on the floor, months after i lent it to him)

He  liked philidelphia cream and crackers......... one weekend he went home..... i took the philidephia out of the fridge.... and .... eh .... well .......Embarrassed

If that isnt bad enough..... i sat and watched him eat it all the monday he came back Big smile

also in primary 6.. tippex was all the rage since we were allowed to upgrade from pencils to pens... opened the bottle, threw the tippex in the eye of the fella sitting beside me, 

Tippex at that moment was banned from the school and the guy had to go to hospital, they managed to get it out and he  wasn't blinded Embarrassed

Edited by McGeady7 - 10 Aug 2015 at 8:50am
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

My grandmother bought me a cat which was fake. So it was a teddy cat if ya get me. I f**king hated it and was going through a phase where i loved burning sh*t so i set it on fire on Christmas day in the jacks upstairs in her gaf and she caught me. Fair to say I was scarlet but she bought me a bike the following year so she learned her lesson.

Carmody is back ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 10:25am

That wasn't the worse thing i did though haha. Having sex with my best mates girlfriend is prob the worst thing i did. 

Jaysus. Thumbs Down
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 11:09am

Tell us more.

This forum needs some mild entertainment.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 1:25pm
Some great stories on here
SByrne24 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SByrne24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Jaysus. Thumbs Down

C'mon men, its not like none of us have never had a fling with one of our mates missus before LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 11:26am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Tell us more.

Very straight forward. I was unaware he was seeing her in fact I didn't even know who she was. She went in for the kill on a night out and I brought her back to the gaf and done what was required. Later found out(months)while telling the lads over a few pints and upon describing her they broke their balls laughing saying that was so and so's missus. He wasn't her missus though ffs. Seeing her two months and hadn't even porked her. I'm not like that for the record and would never of proceeded to shag her should I have known what the craic was. Her fault imo.
Out of order
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 11:35am

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Tell us more.

Very straight forward. I was unaware he was seeing her in fact I didn't even know who she was. She went in for the kill on a night out and I brought her back to the gaf and done what was required. Later found out(months)while telling the lads over a few pints and upon describing her they broke their balls laughing saying that was so and so's missus. He wasn't her missus though ffs. Seeing her two months and hadn't even porked her. I'm not like that for the record and would never of proceeded to shag her should I have known what the craic was. Her fault imo.
You're an innocent manThumbs Up
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 11:41am
Completely innocent. Please allow me to retract my initial thumbs down and it replace it with one of these - Thumbs Up
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Originally posted by IrishPride IrishPride wrote:

When i was about 7 My Granny left me alone in her house for about half an hour while she went to the shop. 

When she got back I had broken all the windows in her house with my hurley. 

Still dont know why I did it. Out of boredom I think.

Oul Lad f**king bet me silly that day.

ShockedLOLLOL

FFS thats gold. 
If you did that now you would be sent to counselling. 

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

I got off with my mates sister one night at a party, he didn't know so when I came back downstairs, he handed me a can and I got him to smell my fingers and said 'guess what that smell is'...he was NOT happy with me for ages after that.

Pure dirt

One of the other post by PaulB reminded me of this for some reason.

Still worth a bump
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 5:23pm
some great stories here, further to the story i told previously in the thread about breaking a soil and vent pipe in a fellas back garden at a house party when i was a student  (sh*t and piss went all over his back garden). had a row with a fella one night at a house party while living in oz  and things got a bit over the top. i was thrown into his kitchen and the door was closed while the lads calmed him down in the living room. i took the microwave down off the wall and had a dump in it and i put it back up on the wall and i put it on for 60 min cook and left the house through the back garden. Never meet him again but one of the lads said he went spastic and people were getting sick at the party because of the stench Dead
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 5:32pm
LOL
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

some great stories here, further to the story i told previously in the thread about breaking a soil and vent pipe in a fellas back garden at a house party when i was a student  (sh*t and piss went all over his back garden). had a row with a fella one night at a house party while living in oz  and things got a bit over the top. i was thrown into his kitchen and the door was closed while the lads calmed him down in the living room. i took the microwave down off the wall and had a dump in it and i put it back up on the wall and i put it on for 60 min cook and left the house through the back garden. Never meet him again but one of the lads said he went spastic and people were getting sick at the party because of the stench Dead

LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 5:41pm
Filthy ****

Needed a quare hiding for that
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12131415>
  Share Topic