You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst place you have got sick.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Cousin's 21st/newly built house warming. I was 16, wasnt allowed drink. Parents were there. Meant I was drinking vodka on the sly and downing it like water when I got the chance. Woke up the next morning in a bed at the gaff. Turns out I had gotten sick all over the birthday boy's walk in wardrobe and then carried to bed. One of the longest couple of hours driving home the next day.

WTFConfused

1 of those that theres a door leading into it and you walk in and clothes on either side.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:09pm
I know what a walk in wardrobe is  I have seen them in movies etc.  but in what world does a fella have walk in wardrobe.  
AKA pedantic kunt
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:10pm
Coming through Dublin by the Phoneix park where you can't stop one of my friends had to get sick out the window in the moving car, was a funny scene. The driver was freaking because it was a rented car. Earlier that day, he got sick right in the middle of Dromahoe in Derry.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:12pm
On a french lad in Hull uni bar Cool
Cardiff Airport
Ryanair plane home from Bratislava while taking a sh*te(the smell was the cause LOL)
Out the car window

One of the worst/best I do remember was not me, but millenium night and few of us out in belfast, had sh*t loads to drink before we even got out, the fact we made it in anywhere was a miracle. All kicked out before 12 due to double figures of aftershock/goldsl*ger/sambuca consumed(was last to let go of the bar so last of us to fall/leave LOL) but anyway mate took his burd back to my place as all where stayin there that night, next morning most of us all still drunk but she was pretty soberish and drove us home, didnt go back up to my place in Belfast for about 5 days, that night went to go to bed and the fuking bitch had been sick all over my bed and pulled the duvet over to cover it LOL The hore didnt even tell my mate she did it as he, after fuking her, stayed up drinking with the rest of us, if she wasnt such a mental bitch would've shook her hand for a quality piece of cover up 
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:15pm

I know what a walk in wardrobe is  I have seen them in movies etc.  but in what world does a fella have walk in wardrobe.  

Your man from Off the Rails, I'd imagine.
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

Two of the lads that were down in Killarney last week were father and son. Anyway the Da takes a tumble on Sunday night, nearly breaks his shoulder and has to be rushed to hospital for an operation. The son goes with him in the ambulance and as they speed up heading for Tralee (half an hour away) after all the pints the son feels his stomach turning. The ambulance man assistant sees he's about to get sick so opens the door at around 80mph and there's the son getting sick out the back of the ambulance that wasn't even called for him!

LOL
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by theheff1989 theheff1989 wrote:

Your man from Off the Rails, I'd imagine.

New houses during the Celtic tiger era in Roscommon anyway
HateHenry View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Crap at lists & YBIG KK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HateHenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:31pm
Puked on a birds face and tits at a teenage DISCO (some of you might recall them)
Also all over a hire car I had from a garage,windscreen,dash steering wheel,airvents,radio...Car was due back that afternoon,got home scrubbed every morsal out of every crevice with Dettol,washup liquid,not pleasant,saving grace was garage rang and said my car would not be ready for another 3 days...brought it back smelling of roses, but told them the LCD on the radio was broke when I got it..Wink
Polska Bialo Czerwoni
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:34pm
Over my mate's back one night in Barcode. We had just done a flatliner shot, could feel it wasnt going to stay down and put the hand over my mouth as we walked from the bar. Up comes the sick, some of it shoots out of the gap of my fingers onto the poor chap's back! He didn't feel it, gave him a pat on the back and said thanks for the shot while wiping off the sick.

A low point.....

Come to think of it, I puked on myself in the Earth nightclub in Drogheda when we won the league. Spent 20 mins in the jacks getting cleaned up, drying the top and getting deodorant!!

Another low point....
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Where to start

17- got sick all over toilets at my mates 18th, garda kicked me out

Twice on the dart

Off the balcony in our hostel in paris

On my bathroom floor, didnt clean it up and didnt remember

Over one of the lads in my sleep, that was scary the next day

Remember your recent addition to this?!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:43pm
Only ever got sick once on a night out, thankfully leave it to the next morning! Only time I ever did was after being with a girl when I was 18. It was natural reaction seeing the doll I was withDead Think I was snogging her...stopped, got sick while she was looking away and threw the head in againDeadDeadDead 
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I was only 18 and on my first lads holiday, got so drunk i could barely find my way back to the hotel! Asked some people in the hotel where the bathroom was, it was straight in front of me but i was so drunk i couldn't see it and i just ended up walking outside to my room instead! Ended up sh*tting in the shrub outside my apartment and got sick allover the ground, i had to get my trousers pulled up and myself lifted into the room by 2 of the hotel staff! The funniest part was in the morning all i could hear was a loudish scream "Aggggh"  from a few of the cleaning ladies who had to hose out the sh*t off the shrub Embarrassed LOL

Burst out laughing at the last line! Quality.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Where to start

Twice on the dart

onto a cab door out the window... jaysus, also one of the two darts was on the way back from urs the next day, one of the lowest points of my lifeCry
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:53pm

Where to start

Twice on the dart

onto a cab door out the window... jaysus, also one of the two darts was on the way back from urs the next day, one of the lowest points of my lifeCry
No way!! I was in very bad shape at work but instead of going to the staff room for break I locked myself in an unused room for 20 minutes and went for a power nap and was a new man then!
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:54pm

Dead Youre taking the bottom bunk in stockholm LOL

Never mind puking, remember the day u arrived in Tallinn? You turned up at our room and asked why there was newspaper all over the floor? Did I tell u it was because one of our room mates (who will remain nameless) got up in the middle of the nite and pissed on the television LOLDead
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:56pm

No way!! I was in very bad shape at work but instead of going to the staff room for break I locked myself in an unused room for 20 minutes and went for a power nap and was a new man then!

yeah... luckily it was silent enough and nobody could see me and has the metro to cover it but jaysus i was questioning my whole life choices there and then!

thought was gas you going it, it made so much sense of the video days we had in primary schoolLOL
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

I was only 18 and on my first lads holiday, got so drunk i could barely find my way back to the hotel! Asked some people in the hotel where the bathroom was, it was straight in front of me but i was so drunk i couldn't see it and i just ended up walking outside to my room instead! Ended up sh*tting in the shrub outside my apartment and got sick allover the ground, i had to get my trousers pulled up and myself lifted into the room by 2 of the hotel staff! The funniest part was in the morning all i could hear was a loudish scream "Aggggh"  from a few of the cleaning ladies who had to hose out the sh*t off the shrub Embarrassed LOL

[/QUOTE]

ClapClapClapClap LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Dead Youre taking the bottom bunk in stockholm LOL

Never mind puking, remember the day u arrived in Tallinn? You turned up at our room and asked why there was newspaper all over the floor? Did I tell u it was because one of our room mates (who will remain nameless) got up in the middle of the nite and pissed on the television LOLDead
That happened in the gaeltacht when we had to go for college. Our first night one of my mates was sharing a room with a lad he had never met before and he came back pissed. My friend woke up in the middle of the night to find this guy pissing all over his thingsDead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic