You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst film of all time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:23pm
I agree with Clonbhoy over Jim Carey.

The rest deserves a ban.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 7:23pm
Mr deeds.

Has this film been mentioned? Only time I left the cinema before the movie finished. Absolute dung!!!
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 7:34pm
Anything that is based on car chases
garytwigg21 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garytwigg21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 8:22pm
Miami Vice. 

Colin Farrell just shagging a Chinese bird for the two hours. Pure sh*te Dead

This time next year........
CSCD View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSCD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 8:32pm
That Mario Brothers movie from the early nineties.LOL

The film started again half-way through the movie or something like that.CryLOL
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 8:45pm
Goal 2 and 3. American pie 4 5 police academy from 4 onwards. Jaws 3 and the others after

Edited by seanyshuffler - 20 Feb 2013 at 8:46pm
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 8:51pm
Cloverfield and Don't be afraid of the dark both terrible.
coleman's View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coleman's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 8:58pm
The tourist, Aeonflux. Anything tv3 promotes as their main movie, and anything sky 1 get their hands on
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I couldn't believe how bad Jeepers Creepers was after hearing from the american reviews and audience reactions how scary it was. It was the greatest load of balls <div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

Jeez forgot all about that movie, pure and utter dung!

I would add the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre to the fold, thought it was one of the worst movies I'd ever seen, gave it another chance and rewatched it and thought it was even worse the 2nd time!

Some people have no taste.  

Says the guy who dismissed a multi Oscar winning movie as bollocks

Yeah but it was bollocks bro, loads of people agree with me. 
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:11pm

I couldn't believe how bad Jeepers Creepers was after hearing from the american reviews and audience reactions how scary it was. It was the greatest load of balls <div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

I would add the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre to the fold, thought it was one of the worst movies I'd ever seen, gave it another chance and rewatched it and thought it was even worse the 2nd time!

What movie was this?
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

What movie was this?

The Hurt Locker dude!

And Paul, ONE person agreed with you not a load!
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:22pm
The Hurt Locker dude.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:33pm
Just cos you have a sh*t taste in movies (Beerfest ) doesn't mean we all have to bro!  Nearly everyone I know who has seen it thought it sucked. Unlike you I have friends in the real world, not just online.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:39pm

Just cos you have a sh*t taste in movies (Beerfest ) doesn't mean we all have to bro!  <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Nearly everyone I know who has seen it thought it sucked. Unlike you I have friends in the real world, not just online. </span>

I have a far far better taste in movies than you, you hated Fight club an the Sixth Sense when ya first saw em and love every piece of sh*t horror ever made, never mind the worst Adam Sandler movie of all time, Jack and Jill, which is about as funny as cancer!

I'm embarrassed for you bro
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 9:54pm

I couldn't believe how bad Jeepers Creepers was after hearing from the american reviews and audience reactions how scary it was. It was the greatest load of balls 

Shocked Think all that JD jizz you swallowed has fried your brain.
The Drifter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Drifter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 10:21pm
I cannot believe nobody has mentioned these two gems that are so bad they are good.

Taffin
The Room

Q man, you have to have seen these?!?
My dream has always been to play for the Republic of Ireland - James McClean.
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Del-Piero Del-Piero wrote:

Alien Versus Predator 2: Requiem Dead
Knowing Dead
Cabin Fever Dead
Didnt mind watching that film
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 10:40pm

Just cos you have a sh*t taste in movies (Beerfest ) doesn't mean we all have to bro!  <span style="line-height: 1.4;">Nearly everyone I know who has seen it thought it sucked. Unlike you I have friends in the real world, not just online. </span>

I have a far far better taste in movies than you, you hated Fight club an the Sixth Sense when ya first saw em and love every piece of sh*t horror ever made, never mind the worst Adam Sandler movie of all time, Jack and Jill, which is about as funny as cancer!

I'm embarrassed for you bro
Where the f*ck did you hear that?? I went to see that twice in the cinema ya thick! And The Sixth Sense was ok but better once I saw it again I enjoyed it. Jack & Jill was crap and nowhere did I ever say I liked it.  
As for the loving every piece of sh*t horror movie I refer you to my second post on the top of page 3.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic