You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst film of all time

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

Cabin in the woods
Quality flick. A great twist on the horror genre. 

Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

anything with Bruce Willis, Clint Eastwood or Jim Carrey
Ban him Count!!

I would like to add Beerfest and 90% of modern "horror", particularly the ones that just have jumpy parts for the sake of it (especially Sinister
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 1:56pm
I couldn't believe how bad Jeepers Creepers was after hearing from the american reviews and audience reactions how scary it was. It was the greatest load of balls 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I couldn't believe how bad Jeepers Creepers was after hearing from the american reviews and audience reactions how scary it was. It was the greatest load of balls 

Jeez forgot all about that movie, pure and utter dung!

I would add the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre to the fold, thought it was one of the worst movies I'd ever seen, gave it another chance and rewatched it and thought it was even worse the 2nd time!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 2:00pm
Any film with Simon Pegg in it - 
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Star Wars? Shocked
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Star Wars? Shocked

Star Trek.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 2:04pm
People suggesting any film with Simon Pegg/Bruce Willis/etc, read the title it's your worst films of all time, not least fave actors!
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

anything with Bruce Willis, Clint Eastwood or Jim Carrey

ShockedShockedShockedShocked

Bruce Willis
Die Hrad 1-4Dead
Pulp Fiction I forgot he was in this
Twelve MonkeysDead
The Sixth SenseLOLLOL it was funny but sh*te
Sin City Watched 15 minutes of this, twas enough
The Expendables 1&2 knew I wouldn't like it so didn't bother

Clint Eastwood
Dollars Trilogy
Where Eagles Dare
Kellys Heroes
Dirty Harry 1-5
High Plains Drifter
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Escape From Alcatraz
Heartbreak Ridge
Unforgiven
In the Line of Fire
Million Dollar Baby
Gran Torino
 had to watch a lot f these when growing up. f**king hate westerns. He must be the most wooden actor since the lad from Pinocchio. Million Dollar Baby was a cringefest and gran torino was awful,cliche ridden sh*te.
Jim Carrey
Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Dumb & Dumber
The Cable Guy
The Truman Show
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
I Love You Phillip Morris

Jim carrey has a face that makes you want to try prison food, he looks like a deformed Killer Kilbane. Dumb and dumber was the worst attempt at humour I have had the misfortune to watch, laughing at two people with serious mental issues made Mr Bean seem like Rowan Atkinson's best work. This absolute detest for this prick has made his later work, some of which such as the Truman show, I hear is excellent. Unfortunately one look at his face makes me throw the telly out the window. And I live on the fourth floor.

Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

People suggesting any film with Simon Pegg/Bruce Willis/etc, read the title it's your worst films of all time, not least fave actors!
it is coincidence for meWink. Like old Pegg mind you
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 4:05pm

Agree with ya about gran torino clonbhoy. overrated pish. Eastwood is limited to the one type of role but he has great lines as the tough cop (same with Willis). they re good for what they are.

You should watch the Truman Show as the concept is very good and you'll enjoy it as he starts to cop whats going on. Well you might

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Hoosay Hoosay wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Star Wars? Shocked

Star Trek.

LOL Thick me Embarrassed
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 4:14pm

Agree with ya about gran torino clonbhoy. overrated pish. Eastwood is limited to the one type of role but he has great lines as the tough cop (same with Willis). they re good for what they are.

You should watch the Truman Show as the concept is very good and you'll enjoy it as he starts to cop whats going on. Well you might

As I said carrey is up there with Wossy, Brand and the top gear three. When they come on the telly goes offBig smile
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:04pm

As I said carrey is up there with Wossy, Brand and the top gear three. When they come on the telly goes offBig smile

Hmmm and what nationality are those lads apart from Carrey obviously?

I like ross as he can get a chat going from difficult guests like Morrissey but i can see why people dont like him. that russell brand should be shipped off to Afghanistan on the front line. He s the only person in the world who thinks rhyming words is hilarius e.g. "its all goody woody" . the top gear 3 are smarmy fcukers. cannot stand them
DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

EuroTrip was probably the worst film i have ever seen! 

didnt think it was that bad. had low expectations watching it but there are a few laugh out loud moments.
cup champions
kimbap View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimbap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by MarkDev MarkDev wrote:

Snakes on a Plane.
Absolute bollox..even the title is sh*t.

Heard on the radio during the week that film had the working title of Snakes On A Plane,but before it was released they wanted to change the name to something like Flight914 until Sam Jackson said the original title was the only reason he was in the movie,then they changed it back.Haven't seen it,life's too short for sh1te films,don't get the whole its so bad its good thing.

Hurtlocker has been mentioned on here,not the worst film Ive ever seen but defo the most over rated.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:56pm

I would add the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre to the fold, thought it was one of the worst movies I'd ever seen, gave it another chance and rewatched it and thought it was even worse the 2nd time!
Some people have no taste.  
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

I couldn't believe how bad Jeepers Creepers was after hearing from the american reviews and audience reactions how scary it was. It was the greatest load of balls <div id="isChromeWebToolbarDiv" style="display:none">

Some people have no taste.  

Says the guy who dismissed a multi Oscar winning movie as bollocks

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:14pm
Mulholland Drive.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic