You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Worst episodes of great TV shows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sloop John G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worst episodes of great TV shows
    Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 9:12am
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/24/the_worst_episodes_of_great_sh.php

Well. What are your personal worst episodes of great TV shows?

Discuss.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 9:18am
The last 8 years of the Simpsons... There will actually be way more horrendously sh*te Simpsons episodes than good ones Cry
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 9:35am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

The last 8 years of the Simpsons... There will actually be way more horrendously sh*te Simpsons episodes than good ones Cry

yeah the simpsons has gone to f**k the last 7/8 years.should have been cancelled ages ago.

Edited by rossieman - 07 Aug 2011 at 9:36am
Sloop John G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sloop John G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 9:40am
I think that The Simpsons peaked during Season 5, suffered a dip in quality during Season 6, went downhill in terms of quality sometime during Season 7 and jumped the shark towards the end of Season 9/beginning of Season 10. There have only been 4 Seasons of The Simpsons where the quality was excellent all the way through. By now there have been more than twice as many rancid seasons than there has been good ones.

It should have ended over a decade ago. Thumbs Down
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 10:07am
the epsiode of the sopranos that was a dream sequence the whole way through was wank

Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 11:51am
All the episodes of the sopranos when its a dream sequence. The start of season six was sh*te when tony got shot by junior and was in a coma for about 10 episodes.
It says in that link that 'Commendatrori' was the worst episode, but i found it funny, Pauly acting like a pure child and tony getting blueballs from the smoking hot Annalisa LOL 

Also My Name is Earl had a good thing going, but started to get repetitive, turned ballix after he went into a coma. Lazy writing just. 
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
Sloop John G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sloop John G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2011 at 11:57am
Originally posted by Black Knee Stevie Black Knee Stevie wrote:

All the episodes of the sopranos when its a dream sequence. The start of season six was sh*te when tony got shot by junior and was in a coma for about 10 episodes.
It says in that link that 'Commendatrori' was the worst episode, but i found it funny, Pauly acting like a pure child and tony getting blueballs from the smoking hot Annalisa LOL 

Also My Name is Earl had a good thing going, but started to get repetitive, turned ballix after he went into a coma. Lazy writing just. 
Speaking of repetitiveness and lazy writing, Entourage.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic