You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 5:51pm
The Charter guy I deal with is looking to put flights on for S.A. IF and WHEN we qualify. I'll ask him about it tomorrow.

Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 5:52pm
what are the price of tickets again?
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

The Charter guy I deal with is looking to put flights on for S.A. IF and WHEN we qualify. I'll ask him about it tomorrow.

Id say he would fill 20 flights over and back bob . That would be a gift as we will be rode up chocolate channel for flights to SA . .

Because of where it is situated , what the neighbouring countries are (Ones with no decent airports !) and also because of the appalling railway system in Africa , flying direct is the only way - apart from the Joxer method  . . . . .

l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 6:12pm
Meeting him at 11 tomorrow morning so will hopefully have some decent info to give everyone.

Hope to fook we qualify mind
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 6:15pm
Good stuff Bob, will you mention to him to be on the ball quickly with the potential playoff charter too? Cheers

He should just sign up onto YBIG and post all the info he has when he knows, save you the hassle....
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 8:02am
charter guy rang someone that flies with South African air but the rough price would still about 1000+. Then again that was only one phone call so you never know. Probabaly should just qualify first and worry about it then
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Sono_il_capo Sono_il_capo wrote:

Good stuff Bob, will you mention to him to be on the ball quickly with the potential playoff charter too? Cheers

He should just sign up onto YBIG and post all the info he has when he knows, save you the hassle....

Could well be somewhere which isnt too accessible, a charter could be the best option as time off at that time of year could be problematic.
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 2:21pm

charter guy rang someone that flies with South African air but the rough price would still about 1000+. Then again that was only one phone call so you never know. Probabaly should just qualify first and worry about it then

A direct flight full of Irish fans would be smashing . . Prob have to pay 1500 euro for return flights anyway so . . . .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 1:37am

I'd prefer to have everything ironed out now.......can we check-in online now?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic