You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - World Cup Group F Nigeria, Bosnia, Iran, Argentina
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup Group F Nigeria, Bosnia, Iran, Argentina

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
Poll Question: Who will qualify?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [4.35%]
17 [73.91%]
3 [13.04%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [4.35%]
1 [4.35%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 6:15pm
I wouldn't be too convinced about Argentina when they come up against a decent team, although it might not happen until the semis . This is a dog spunk group. They will also be in the easy quarter of the draw and are due to play the winner of Group H in the 1/4s (another sh*t group).
Sponsored Links

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 6:16pm

LOL Who brings a computer to a match?
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 6:19pm
Thought exactly the same thing.

Maybe he's a Nigerian prince sending out emails to the good people of Brazil promising them riches beyond their wildest dreams.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

I wouldn't be too convinced about Argentina when they come up against a decent team, although it might not happen until the semis . This is a dog spunk group. They will also be in the easy quarter of the draw and are due to play the winner of Group H in the 1/4s (another sh*t group).

Yeah switzerland/Ecuador and Belgium as path to semi

Hollands is mexico. Costa Rica/Greece

France have Nigeria and then Germany likely

Brazil have Chile and then colombia/Uruguay

Germany is like to be algeria/Russia and France.

Can certainly see a Brazil v Germany/France and Argentina v Holland last four.
AKA pedantic kunt
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 6:21pm

By the way is this the first good game Mikel has ever been involved in :).
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 6:22pm
It's finally the exception that proves the rule, and only because Messi is on the pitch.

Watch this descend into a sh*tefest in the last half hour now the boy wonder is off.
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

By the way is this the first good game Mikel has ever been involved in :).
PanteirA View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PanteirA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

Some lad who cant get enough of football forums maybe? Could be Nigeria's trapnoclue
thedream View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 7:56pm
So - basically in a nut shell, Switzerland have to better Ecuador's result tonight. 
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 7:59pm

He was probably on a betting website waiting to place a bet as soon as the ball hit the net.

I know as I used to know someone Wink living next door to Tynecastle in Edinburgh. They would have the window open and knew from the roar of the crowd when it was a home goal. The bet was placed in a second or two after the goal was scored and just before the betting website could kill the market. That person made a few pound  Tongue
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by PanteirA PanteirA wrote:

Some lad who cant get enough of football forums maybe? Could be Nigeria's trapnoclue

Probably watching it on a dodgey stream too.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 11:39pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHuzzc2DAxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHlUbqklfec

Anyone see this today? Thought it was funny at first but then remembered the stories going around last week of Sabella supposedly losing the dressing room. 

Edited by colemanY2K - 25 Jun 2014 at 11:40pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 11:40pm
Yeah, they were giving out about it earlier on RTE. Not on at all, honestly.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 11:42pm
The second video shows Lavezzi smiling. He appears to have done it for a bit of a laugh.

Edited by colemanY2K - 25 Jun 2014 at 11:43pm
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2014 at 11:45pm
He's the joker in the squad. He said he saw that Sabella was nervous so he lightened the mood.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Yeah, they were giving out about it earlier on RTE. Not on at all, honestly.

Ballix.
Players do it to me all the time.
The bastards
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 9:43am
The curious case of Kun Aguero. One muscle injury after another for the last 2 years now, comes back for 4 or 5 games and then gets another injury. At danger of not fulfilling his potential at this rate

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 26 Jun 2014 at 9:43am
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2014 at 10:46am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 18192021>
  Share Topic