You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Work
    Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 3:40pm
Cant finish work in time on Tuesday to make ScruffysCryAny one in the same boat who fancies a couple of prematch scoops in the BerkleyThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Sponsored Links

The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 3:53pm
will be pushed to even make the berkley
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 3:57pm
Don't understand the Thread name, Brianie.

Off until Thursday Big smile had all the angles covered for a qualification celebration.

Now I'll have to wait until the 15th November Cry 

But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Don't understand the Thread name, Brianie.

Off until Thursday Big smile had all the angles covered for a qualification celebration.

Now I'll have to wait until the 15th November Cry 

HSE Written all over it, No Wonder we are in the state we are inThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
ringerbell View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringerbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 4:23pm
Brianie will depend what time i get down to dublin on tuesday have to go to the berkley to pick up my tickets anyway
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 4:27pm
will be doing well just to get up in time for kick off, mid week games are a disaster if you have to do any travelling

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2011 at 6:43pm
will be lucky to get in for kick-off on time, never mind pints!
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 1:05am
Have a days leave booked, but gonna cancel it and use it for the Play-off then sneak out of work early. So Brianie, no sorry, I'll be in Scruffy'sCool
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 1:19pm
Ah lads don't be moaning about missing pre match pints spare a thought for those of us who are missing the match Cry Stupid early kick off Cry 
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 3:01pm
post match pints for me struggling to make kick off
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
grazza View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 3:06pm
Leaving Shligo at 2.00, hope to be there for 5/5.30. See you there for a couple lucozades(Cry) Brianie 
Peter View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
Iced Gem

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 3:09pm
Splittin work at 12.30, then hittin the rocky road. Should be in scruffys for about 3 or 4 at the latest.
Tea???? FECK!!!!!
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2011 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by grazza grazza wrote:

Leaving Shligo at 2.00, hope to be there for 5/5.30. See you there for a couple lucozades(Cry) Brianie 

Will be there Grazza! Just like Reus on Sat MorningBig smile
ITS KEANE YES

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic