You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WONDER KID

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L.Y.A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WONDER KID
    Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 9:13am
Sponsored Links

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 10:16am
Holy sh*te, stunning doesn't do the boy justice.  Nationality on the clip though said "British".......is England gonna take him ahead of the Socceroos?  Incredible skills and still has an eye for a pass when it's on as well, unbelieveable talent.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2007 at 10:59am
that is just mental stuff. hes got everything, pace, an eye for goal, killer pass, kilbane dribble and the look of a footballer! I remeber when I was nine and if you could kick it more than 5 yards and a foot off the ground you were the pick of the bunch!
L.Y.A. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L.Y.A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2007 at 1:30am
It's actually weird, as he looks like a n adult playing against kids...

FreeW apparently his grandad is from Cheshire and sent a video clip Man Utd and they signed him straight away...so maybe both parents are English and he'll be lining up for them
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2007 at 1:47am
there was an article in the paper about him today. hes playing for Brisbane in the vids but lives in England now and thats why united have signed him up. one for the future defo. Yeah LYA he looks like a little oulfella playing alongside kids!
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2007 at 2:33am
You'd be keen to see a proper copy of his birth cert alright, I've coached kids in the past few years but this lad is from another planet in terms of what he's doing at 9, it's just unheard of to do what he can do at that age.  England will coach it out of him though, they always do.
L.Y.A. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L.Y.A. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2007 at 5:52am
An English mother as it transpires, your probably right FW...hope the poor lad doesn't get over hyped at such a young age-because if he continues the way he's going he could be a sensation
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 5:06pm
BUMP

Any word on his progress ?
Out of order
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

BUMP

You won't hear anything until he's in the Youth team. United or any other club wouldn't release info about their 12 year olds.
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2010 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Originally posted by Carmody 10 Carmody 10 wrote:

BUMP

You won't hear anything until he's in the Youth team. United or any other club wouldn't release info about their 12 year olds.
Yea but surely if he was that good word would get out and passed around ? Still 12 anyway so long long way to go.

Edited by Carmody 10 - 11 Dec 2010 at 5:26pm
Out of order
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 5:12am
quality soundtrack
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 6:53am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

quality soundtrack

Thumbs%20DownDead
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 7:11am
Think it transpired that he was in fact a 28year old midget therefore he was let go
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 8:58am
he is 13 now and has a 15 grand a week cocaine and hooker habit , man city are monitoring his progress
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2010 at 10:47am
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Think it transpired that he was in fact a 28year old midget therefore he was let go

LOLLOLLOL

I think it's Michael Owen on his holidays - they dont actually show it but he tears his hamstring towards the end.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic