You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Women who like Bum Sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggybeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by captkeen captkeen wrote:

Originally posted by gilesD4 gilesD4 wrote:

I always wanted to try this but no females I dated would allow it and it was frowned upon in our social circle [there is two gay friends of mine but they don't count]. So I decided the only female who would allow me to do this unnatural sex act would have to be someone common and from the working class area. Any way I hire this goy from the country to do some work for me from time to time and he was always ranting and raving about this place called Copper Face Jacks where he would engage in sex with numerous different women on a weekly basis.
So one Saturday night I went on an expedition to find this mystical Copper Face Jacks. When I entered the establishment I was shocked at the riff raff clientle and longed for Kielys, but I was on a mission and I am not a quitter, so I went walking around listening out for some common accents. A blonde girl with big boobies on show caught my eye, she was wearing what could be only described as a belt. I flashed my American Express card and offered to buy her a drink. She was instantly attracted to my wealth but every time she talked I became unattracted to her. The combination of the riff raff, this Finglas commoner and three double Rémy Martin's forced me to leave that god foresaken place. Luckily for me, she joined me in the back of a cab and we went back to civilsation.

Back at mine I poured myself a large Courvoisier [she went for a can of Heino] and by the time the second song played on my Capenters greatest hits she was undressed. I wanted her out of the house ASAP but I wanted my holy grail that eluded me all these years. So I flipped her around and anally penetrated her. It was heavenly, so tight each pump more delightful then the last, every time she moaned in pain [I am well hung] it turned me on. This tart was not getting any lubricant either and I was gonna ejaculate any minute, to keep myself from climaxing I tried thinking of Munster Rugby fans and it worked  to a degree but I now had my fun and it was time to ejaculate, and I did as I was testicles deep inside her.

I exited her rear end and threw her her dress and rang her a taxi. I gave her the three cans of Heino that I had in the fridge and sent her packing back to the slums. I needed a shower and I decided from now on I would try anal sex on a regular basis. Then suddenly I noticed something at the end of my penis, it was brown and on closer inspection it appeared to be excrement I vomitted all over the marble interior of my bathroom. As I wiped the feces from myself I then declared I would never engage in this act again. DeadDeadDeadDead

Just a question, what did you expect on the top of your knob? LOL

SWEETCORN AND PEANUTS
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 11:57pm
Gwan nay d f**kin slut... rode her up d arse... came all over her face...

f**kin slut... ny1 can ride her

ahey ahoo a hupty heyy, go on nay d f**kin wayyyyy ahhheyyyyyy   yahhhooooooooo

Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

^
What a gimp
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 1:14am
dont think it needs a bump just yet but just for th hell of it BUMP! Some amount of views LOL
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:37pm
giles you sick f*ck, did ya have to be so graphic?? Sick
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Fcuk sake, should really not leave myself signed in when there's people in the gaff
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 11:22pm
bump (for our polish friends) Wink
ProfesserGreenPaul View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProfesserGreenPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 12:41am
Originally posted by harry harry wrote:

bump (for our polish friends) Wink
The Polish would think we are some sort of pervertsShocked

Amazing amount of views this topic got, seems like we are a nation of perverts
Trapnoclue wants to marry Paul Green
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 8:40am
Out with another couple a few weeks ago and they broke it to us how they have been doing it latelly and enjoy it so the missus is starting to warm to the idea.

So I may be getting the key to the back door sometime soon Thumbs Up.

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 8:50am
Spread the secret andy?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
ProfesserGreenPaul View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ProfesserGreenPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Out with another couple a few weeks ago and they broke it to us how they have been doing it latelly and enjoy it so the missus is starting to warm to the idea.

Let us know the secret Andy or pm me what they were doing so I can pass it on to the misses, have been asking the misses for years but the back door is so shut it is fecking padlockedSmileOuch, more chance of me banging Katy Perry in a wheelchair than any back door action
Trapnoclue wants to marry Paul Green
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by ProfesserGreenPaul ProfesserGreenPaul wrote:

Let us know the secret Andy or pm me what they were doing so I can pass it on to the misses, have been asking the misses for years but the back door is so shut it is fecking padlockedSmileOuch, more chance of me banging Katy Perry in a wheelchair than any back door action

LOL

Andy how on earth did that topic come upConfusedLOL
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2012 at 6:31pm
They were talking about the gaa championship backdoor route and it all went downhill after that
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 12:27pm
Bum sex is very degrading and painful for the woman, and leaves her feeling used and cheap, but bare in mind lads, there is a downside too.......
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2012 at 12:35pm
LOL
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 9:33pm
Bump especially for PANTIER A , last night in D2 !!!!!!
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 10:00pm

Bump?
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2012 at 1:54pm
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic