Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wolves fans

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 4:33pm
My father feels the same way, was a disgraceful decision and they're in free fall since.
But I've a soft spot for em, my friend supports them and their 1 of the big clubs, wouldn't like to see them slipping down the divisions.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
Sponsored Links

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

Hope wolves don't go down. In massive trouble now.

couldn't give a bollix about them after sacking McCarthy. Look where they are now. Hopefully the Irish lads will get transfers elsewhere. Doyle should be in the championship at least

Yeah because they were really going places with Mick McCarthy. I distinctly remember the champagne football and rock solid defence.
Jackthelad View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It's OUR year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackthelad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 4:36pm
They're a breadth away from being 2 divisions below where he had them. I'd say they're supporters would like to wind back the clock 2 yeas.
I know what you mean though, they played puke football with worse results than the likes of stoke.
Oh Poland we loved you.....
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by Jackthelad Jackthelad wrote:

Hope wolves don't go down. In massive trouble now.

couldn't give a bollix about them after sacking McCarthy. Look where they are now. Hopefully the Irish lads will get transfers elsewhere. Doyle should be in the championship at least

Yeah because they were really going places with Mick McCarthy. I distinctly remember the champagne football and rock solid defence.

LOL
I still thought it was a poor decision to sack him at that time. I'd be very pro-McCarthy though Wink
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 4:47pm
goal back for Wolves 2-1
wrestler313 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrestler313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 7:10pm
Really thought they would end up beating the drop but they are surely relegated now...horrific for them. Have a soft spot for them with all the Irish players traditionally on their books but it would seem that financially this could be disastrous, successive relegations who would have thought? Fans confronting Doyle and others on the pitch after the match saw some pics in the mail...thats Doyle, Ward, Hunt, Foley all gone and Leigh Griffiths too on a side not. Only positives I can see from Ireland perspective is Aaron McCarey might get to start in League one
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 7:26pm
Delighted for the fans and board not so much for the Irish players though.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by seanyshuffler seanyshuffler wrote:

Delighted for the fans and board not so much for the Irish players though.

+1

Look at their behaviour. If Irish fans invaded the pitch and acted like that (squaring up to the players) I'd be ashamed. No sympathy for clubs like them and Blackburn. Deserve everything they get.

Edited by irishmufc - 27 Apr 2013 at 7:44pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 7:49pm
sickened, always liked wolves
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 10:48pm
I love wolves. My club that i have always supported since i was four. I am so sad that they are now on the brink of the drop. I hope to God that results go in favour for them next week. Very very sad. Like ireland i will continue to suppot them...
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Tippbiffo Tippbiffo wrote:

I love wolves. My club that i have always supported since i was four. I am so sad that they are now on the brink of the drop. I hope to God that results go in favour for them next week. Very very sad. Like ireland i will continue to suppot them...

Didn't realize we had any Wolves fans on here. Sorry for your sake Thumbs Up. It must be pretty awful when your team is going down to League 1. I wasn't happy the way they treated McCarthy so that's why I wasn't sorry to see them do poor but pretty sh*te situation for ye
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2013 at 11:50pm

Didn't realize we had any Wolves fans on here. Sorry for your sake Thumbs Up. It must be pretty awful when your team is going down to League 1. I wasn't happy the way they treated McCarthy so that's why I wasn't sorry to see them do poor but pretty sh*te situation for ye
I'm a Southampton fan so I know how you feel...If it's any consolation look at teams of similar stature like saints and Norwich so it might be a short stop. Was a ridiculous championship season. Points total like that in another season and ye would have been fine 
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 1:39am
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

I'm a Southampton fan so I know how you feel...If it's any consolation look at teams of similar stature like saints and Norwich so it might be a short stop. Was a ridiculous championship season. Points total like that in another season and ye would have been fine 
Highly unlikely, if they dont make it out next season they're fuked, 65% of turnover(or could be income not sure) wage cap in that league and you get a 1 year grace with relegation after that, you have to get rid of the high earners or take a 10-20 point deduction(players under 20 I think dont count towards this), why you think Stephen Quinn was allowed to leave for Hull on a deal where sufc only get £2k yes you read that correct for every game he plays up to a maximum of £100k(basically gave his registration away to who ever would take it through no fault of Quinny's who wanted to stay Ouch). Also had to get rid of 3 others of the wage bill, the likes of Nick Montgomery got packed off to a sister club in Oz on the deadline day for accounts to be shown to football league, last I checked Wolves dont have agreements like that with anyone to take advantage off. 

Least we'll have another big club in the division next season to take the heat of the blades Ouch 

Anyway have an english uncle who's a reet **** + supports this lot and tried to give it the big I am a few years back when the got into the epl so he can go fuk himself now LOL
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2013 at 3:10pm
Scum on the pitch attacking stewards,real tough goys
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:03pm
Gone to div 1....htf did that happen
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2013 at 12:52pm

Insufficient points total
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Great to have it explained in the Queens English Wink

Would the reason they didnt have a sufficient points total be down to

1. they were sh*te
  2. they werent good enough
  3. all of the above

I know nothing :-)
Tippbiffo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tippbiffo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Great to have it explained in the Queens English Wink

Would the reason they didnt have a sufficient points total be down to

1. they were sh*te

2. they werent good enough

3. all of the above

Phew..thanks lads...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>