Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

wizz air discount

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wizz air discount
    Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 8:46pm
20% of all fares, poznan to cork on the 19th about €200
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Sponsored Links

finnanselbow View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finnanselbow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 11:11pm
Ah fook, that's what it was when I looked originally, doubled in price overnight and ended up booking a via London flight home.
John W View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 11:34pm
They had this about 2 months ago as well I got flights from Poznan to Cork for 130 euro after paying Ryanair 220 for the flights out there.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 12:05pm

Nothing to do with a discount but I have a query relating WizzAir

I booked the mothers flight to Belgrade. Having just checked-in I noticed instead of MRS shes down as MS. Is this likely to cause problems or should we just keep the head down. To amend it online will cost the guts of 100 euro.

This is not the first time I have had issues with WizzAir. I had booked her on the 1st September flight but the confirmation email stated she was booked onto the 30th August flight. Fortunately that IT glitch only cost me 15 quid. Be very careful when booking with WizzAir!

…and before anyone asks I fly dozens of time every year with other airlines (nearly 400 times in the last 12 years) without a hitch yet with one booking with Wizz I’ve encountered TWO issues.

Edited by colemanY2K - 22 Aug 2016 at 12:07pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Trigboy 10 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trigboy 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="Calibri">Nothing
to do with a discount but I have a query relating WizzAir<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><o:p><font face="Calibri"> </o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="Calibri">I
booked the mothers flight to Belgrade. Having just checked-in I noticed instead
of MRS shes down as MS. Is this likely to cause problems or should we just keep
the head down. To amend it online will cost the guts of 100 euro.<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><o:p><font face="Calibri"> </o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="Calibri">This
is not the first time I have had issues with WizzAir. I had booked her on the 1st
September flight but the confirmation email stated she was booked onto
the 30th August flight. Fortunately that IT glitch only cost me 15
quid. Be very careful when booking with WizzAir!<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="Calibri">…and
before anyone asks I fly dozens of time every year with other airlines (nearly 400
times in the last 12 years) without a hitch yet with one booking with Wizz I’ve
encountered TWO issues.<o:p></o:p></span>

I've always had problems booking with them aswell!

Edited by Trigboy 10 - 22 Aug 2016 at 12:18pm
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 12:18pm

Nothing to do with a discount but I have a query relating WizzAir

I booked the mothers flight to Belgrade. Having just checked-in I noticed instead of MRS shes down as MS. Is this likely to cause problems or should we just keep the head down. To amend it online will cost the guts of 100 euro.

This is not the first time I have had issues with WizzAir. I had booked her on the 1st September flight but the confirmation email stated she was booked onto the 30th August flight. Fortunately that IT glitch only cost me 15 quid. Be very careful when booking with WizzAir!

and before anyone asks I fly dozens of time every year with other airlines (nearly 400 times in the last 12 years) without a hitch yet with one booking with Wizz I’ve encountered TWO issues.

EDIT: I JUST REALISED PASSPORTS DON'T CONTAIN TITLES SO SHE SHOULD BE FINE.

Edited by colemanY2K - 22 Aug 2016 at 12:19pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 12:20pm

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="Calibri">Nothing
to do with a discount but I have a query relating WizzAir<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="Calibri">I
booked the mothers flight to Belgrade. Having just checked-in I noticed instead
of MRS shes down as MS. Is this likely to cause problems or should we just keep
the head down. To amend it online will cost the guts of 100 euro.<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="Calibri">This
is not the first time I have had issues with WizzAir. I had booked her on the 1st
September flight but the confirmation email stated she was booked onto
the 30th August flight. Fortunately that IT glitch only cost me 15
quid. Be very careful when booking with WizzAir!<o:p></o:p></span>

<p ="Msonormal" style="margin: 0cm 0cm 0pt;"><span style="font-size: 10pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt;"><font face="Calibri">…and
before anyone asks I fly dozens of time every year with other airlines (nearly 400
times in the last 12 years) without a hitch yet with one booking with Wizz I’ve
encountered TWO issues.<o:p></o:p></span>

AFAIK once the printed name is the same on the booking and the passport then it is not an issue
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 12:35pm
Cheers Butch. Everything else is fine. Shortest panic in ybig history
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 12:46pm

Cheers Butch. Everything else is fine. Shortest panic in ybig history

No bother . That's Ryanairs take on it , Mate told me that's how they do it and he works for them
OscarDelta View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OscarDelta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 5:16pm

No issues with flight, biggest issue you have is telling your mum she is now a Ms LOL

Will you or will you keep quiet.........

EDIT: I JUST REALISED PASSPORTS DON'T CONTAIN TITLES SO SHE SHOULD BE FINE.

[/QUOTE]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic