You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Win 5 pairs of tickets to Ireland v Oman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Win 5 pairs of tickets to Ireland v Oman
    Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 4:27pm
To win a pair answer this question. 

Who scored Ireland's only goal at Euro 2012?

Email contact@ybig.ie with your answer, name and address. Competition closes on Thursday the 6th of September. Good luck

Republic of Ireland vs. Oman

The Republic of Ireland Football team will face Oman in an International friendly fixture at Fulham Football Club’s home ground Craven Cottage, on Tuesday 11th September at 7.30pm.

With Oman already deep into their quest for qualification for the 2014 FIFA World Cup and with Ireland about to embark on their campaign, this match will mark the first occasion that the teams have played against each other.

The Republic of Ireland have previously played two friendlies at Craven Cottage, which will also be of added interest for Fulham regulars Damien Duff and Stephen Kelly to play at their domestic home ground.

“Everyone knows the Republic has the best supporters in the world, so we are expecting there to be a great atmosphere and are looking forward to welcoming Oman and their fans to Fulham’s home ground” said Stephen Kelly.

Commenting on the match, Giovanni Trapattoni said: “I am looking forward to returning to Craven Cottage for this match which will be a useful opportunity to prepare further for our World Cup Qualification campaign.”

Oman’s current manager Paul Le Guen, an ex France International, who has also managed Lyon, Rangers and Paris Saint-Germain, said: “This match will be a good test for both teams and Craven Cottage is a fantastic Premier League ground that will add to the occasion.”

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 03 Sep 2012 at 4:33pm
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Sponsored Links

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 12:44pm
Very good response to this with 40 entrants. All winners have been emailed the good news.

The winners are 

Patricia O'GradyBig smile
Johnathan KerinClap
Joe HeffernanApprove
Tom McCartanThumbs Up
Sammy YousefHandshake

Patricia and Tom, didn't put in their address. If anyone knows them the sooner they reply the better. I can get the tickets posted out by the PR company.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
jon'o View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jon'o Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 6:53pm
Thanks very much coybig
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2012 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Very good response to this with 40 entrants. All winners have been emailed the good news.

The winners are 

Patricia O'GradyBig smile
Johnathan KerinClap
Joe HeffernanApprove
Tom McCartanThumbs Up
Sammy YousefHandshake

Patricia and Tom, didn't put in their address. If anyone knows them the sooner they reply the better. I can get the tickets posted out by the PR company.

Any of ye not going to the game, i'll gladly take themBig smile
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic