Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wimbledon v MK Dons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 9:37pm
There will be tears in Sw19
Sponsored Links

Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 9:43pm
2 3 final score. Thumbs Up
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 9:45pm
outstanding, and akinfenwa got the winner too Cool definition of a beast
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Excellent!!!...... hate that Dongs club
Come on the real Dons

Luton lost to Crawley as well.
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Excellent!!!...... hate that Dongs club
Come on the real Dons

Luton lost to Crawley as well.

Indeed...... happy days
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 9:58pm
Why do people give a sh*t about these two sh*te teams ?
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:01pm
Well I used to go watch them regularly and I think the story is one most football fans can identify with. Hollywood could not write the script for their story. There are enough Irishmen give a sh*te about teams in Liverpool and Manchester
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

Well I used to go watch them regularly and I think the story is one most football fans can identify with. Hollywood could not write the script for their story. There are enough Irishmen give a sh*te about teams in Liverpool and Manchester

Well said CB .... a great story of resolve !!
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:08pm
Fair enough . I don't see what the attraction is personally unless you are a supporter . There's plenty of clubs in Ireland that had a similar fate . All this get in there carry on is bizarre imo
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:09pm
They were told their club had died, it was over. In the league less than a decade late and beating those that destroyed them.
Show me the way to Plough Lane!
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:10pm
Nothing similar has ever happened in Ireland
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Fair enough . I don't see what the attraction is personally unless you are a supporter . There's plenty of clubs in Ireland that had a similar fate . All this get in there carry on is bizarre imo

You don't understand football then bud.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:14pm
As a matter of fact, I can't think of this happening anywhere in Europe, even with Red Bull. Even in American sports where franchises often move.
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

You don't understand football then bud.

Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:23pm
Thanks for your concern maxim

Yis are over romanticising the whole thing if ye ask me. Club football and football clubs live and die by the money available . It's dead if you ask me . The only interest I have in football anymore is my local team and my country . I couldn't give a flying f**k about two teams kicking lumps out of each other in the arsehole of England whether it's conqueror against conquered or whatever . Yeah it's a nice story an all that but some purists try milk the most of something like this and it's not for me . That's my opinion anyway
Slow & Blind View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slow & Blind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:25pm
I like MK Dons . What they've done well as a club has been very impressive . They have a new, decent support and are very family friendly . I wouldn't enjoy going there every week as the atmosphere isn't great but the three times I've been have been ok . Their older supporters, over 25, live in Milton Keynes and go watch MK as their second team as they would have grown up in London with a different club . All the kids growing up there now support MK dons as their first and only team .

The people on here have never to a game there but mock them . Go to a game there, meet a few of their fans and I can guarantee you'll like them .
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 10:28pm
I don't eat in McDonalds, wouldn't watch Mkdonalds fc. A scab football team.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2014 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

I like MK Dons . What they've done well as a club has been very impressive . They have a new, decent support and are very family friendly . I wouldn't enjoy going there every week as the atmosphere isn't great but the three times I've been have been ok . Their older supporters, over 25, live in Milton Keynes and go watch MK as their second team as they would have grown up in London with a different club . All the kids growing up there now support MK dons as their first and only team .

The people on here have never to a game there but mock them . Go to a game there, meet a few of their fans and I can guarantee you'll like them .

I watched SAFC in the League Cup down there bud but didn't have a chance to meet their fans. I just thought it was wrong the way their were allowed to 'replace' another team.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic