Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wimbledon v MK Dons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 1:16pm
GOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOOOOOOOOOOOO

Clap
Sponsored Links

Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 1:25pm
sh*te match. I'm starting to feel less sympathy for Wimbledon fans. Get the f**k over it. Wimbledon fc never belonged to them, they were just punters/customers. The new club is their club rather than some eccentric millionaires club. They're in a much better situation now than they were when Wimbledon fc moved up the road.

Edited by Landon Donovan - 02 Dec 2012 at 1:27pm
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 1:47pm
Cracking header  Clap    game on!!
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 1:48pm
Get in brilliant they got a moment like that now regardless... Wimbeeeeeeeeeeldon Wimbeleeeeeeeeldon
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 1:49pm
the pitch invasion wasent long retreating .

Fair play. It d be some craic being in with the wimbledon fans for that
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 1:51pm
Get in there. Great header.

Cant even begin to imagine what that goal meant to their fansClap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 1:56pm
Top top goal   

MK should have the book thrown at them for letting those people on the pitch
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 2:02pm
We should organize a ybig AFC Wimbledon bandwagon football package trip for the return game if they get the draw. It d be some session that night
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

We should organize a ybig AFC Wimbledon bandwagon football package trip for the return game if they get the draw. It d be some session that night

Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 2:20pm
92mins   sick for Wimbledon  Dead
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 2:20pm
f**k sake
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 2:23pm
Top top flick, the defender probably would dealt with it were he not being held down. Defenders deserve everything they get though
The Big Club View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Big Club Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 2:25pm
Good goal alright, devo for the dons
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 2:27pm
Gutted for the Dons hopefully they be up the divisions in the coming years.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 2:56pm
No reward in the 3rd round draw for MK Dons then, having to go to a proper sh*t hole of a place Thumbs Down

On the plus side at least they will be in the 4th round draw Big smile

And was a great goal to win it for them Clap  (if that was scored by a top epl or la liga player most on here would be drooling like fuk over it)
Cotsy View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cotsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 3:29pm
Originally posted by PhilliyK PhilliyK wrote:

No reward in the 3rd round draw for MK Dons then, having to go to a proper sh*t hole of a place Thumbs Down

And was a great goal to win it for them Clap  (if that was scored by a top epl or la liga player most on here would be drooling like fuk over it)

Jaysus f**kin christ Philly how on earth can you like that franchise shower? No tradition, no history and most importantly no loyalty, disgusting club!! Gutted for the real dons but they can hold their heads high, how far they have come is incredible and gives me hope that there is still genuine fans involved in football...top scenes in the away end too for the goal they will never forget that moment as long as they live...
Bohs Till I Die
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Jaysus f**kin christ Philly how on earth can you like that franchise shower? No tradition, no history and most importantly no loyalty, disgusting club!! Gutted for the real dons but they can hold their heads high, how far they have come is incredible and gives me hope that there is still genuine fans involved in football...top scenes in the away end too for the goal they will never forget that moment as long as they live...
I take teams as I see them and having me team stuck in league 1 for the last 18months have taken to a quite a few clubs in the league and would promote MK Dons as the model club these days in that they are usually a very positive club in terms of media and their idea's for football in their area. Decent stadium as well and most importantly they play great ball usually and for me Karl Robinson should be managing in the epl but off course no club would take the risk on him.

Wish AFC Wimbledon well(they need it this season judging on their results) but if the owners back then didnt move the club to MK there was going to be no club at all and I dont get the whole outcry from fans of other clubs about what happened. One fans loss has become another fan from MK's team and have to say anytime have seen MK play in last 2 seasons there fans have been a credit to the club Thumbs Up
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2012 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Cotsy Cotsy wrote:

Agreed. Didn't the same thing happen in Austria with Red Bull Salzburg, didn't they set up their own team after they changed their name and colours from the original Austria Salzburg.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic