You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wimbledon v MK Dons

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wimbledon v MK Dons
    Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 10:16pm
Due to play each other in the next round of the cup. Not expecting any away fans.

Edited by corkery - 13 Nov 2012 at 10:17pm
Sponsored Links

packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 10:24pm
yeah, heard AFC fans will boycott it, probably feel MK are a non-club, fair play. it would be ironic if they get the planned move to wimbledon greyhound track. All that time battling their London borough, merton, to give them a site when in division 1, and they could end up a stones throw from Plough Lane with a club started from scratch, some story
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 6:16am
Boy so much am I on the side of AFC on this one Hug
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 1:25pm
I think football fans everywhere will wish the real Dons the very best of luck
Wearmouth View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

I think football fans everywhere will wish the real Dons the very best of luck
spot on.
Charlie Hurley a true legend
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 1:47pm
Hope the wombles win, Plough Lane was a tight ground but the rise of Wimbledon shows there is some hope for real football fans in England.   
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Mulvanystrasse Mulvanystrasse wrote:

Hope the wombles win, Plough Lane was a tight ground but the rise of Wimbledon shows there is some hope for real football fans in England.   

Hope the proper Wimbledon stuff them the MK Dons should never have been allowed to happen.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Salzburglilly View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salzburglilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 2:44pm
Hope Afc win, this whole situation is very  similar to what has happened here, between Austria Salzburg and Red Bull Salzburg,a story of loyal fans would do anything for their club and a Billionaire who took over and changed everything from the Clubs name to the colour  of their shirt, worth the 5minute watch    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5LBn7acFVM
Nathan Collins - The best Kildare baller since Johnny Doyle!
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 2:48pm

The sad thing is if they had’ve got the move to Dublin, majority of the muppets on here would have creamed themselves!

"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by Wheelo Wheelo wrote:

The sad thing is if they had’ve got the move to Dublin, majority of the muppets on here would have creamed themselves!

Such a pointless post

Why do you even bother
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 3:26pm

do you think it would have worked ? i dont think the dublin team would have got much support at all

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 3:27pm
MK Dons will butcher them
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

do you think it would have worked ? i dont think the dublin team would have got much support at all

If it went ahead I would have absolutely loved if it went absolutely t!ts up! -

Just like I hope MK dons go t!ts up

But I remember when it was been talked about a load of my barstooling mates (from drogheda) that don’t bother with the league of Ireland were talking about getting season tickets,etc for them.

Knowing irish fans though, the novelty would have worn off after a while – especially if they had’ve gone down a league or two

Edited by Wheelo - 14 Nov 2012 at 3:35pm
"Not surprised you are anti foreigner in your so called Kip of a town when you don’t want a manager because he is Swedish and you want big Sam in charge" - a fine post from a fine ybig poster
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 3:42pm

If it went ahead I would have absolutely loved if it went absolutely t!ts up! -

Just like I hope MK dons go t!ts up

But I remember when it was been talked about a load of my barstooling mates (from drogheda) that don’t bother with the league of Ireland were talking about getting season tickets,etc for them.

Knowing irish fans though, the novelty would have worn off after a while – especially if they had’ve gone down a league or two

it was never going to work , LOI fans woudl have boycotted and the barstoolers would have fallen away , only way would have been immediate and continued success on the pitch , and no team can get that ,

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Wheelo View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheelo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 3:47pm

LOI fans woudl have boycotted and the barstoolers would have fallen away 

Yeah I agree with ye on both counts!

But I do think if it went ahead a lot of here would’ve creamed themselves at the start over it! Sure sky would’ve told them it was great, and they’d have believed it!!

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 4:50pm

LOI fans woudl have boycotted and the barstoolers would have fallen away 

Yeah I agree with ye on both counts!

But I do think if it went ahead a lot of here would’ve creamed themselves at the start over it! Sure sky would’ve told them it was great, and they’d have believed it!!

It was a bit like that Sunderland love fest during the boom...that has seriously died away now that Drumaville, Keane and Quinn have gone (never mind the boom going boom).

It would've been hideous having them relocated to Dublin.

Edited by colemanY2K - 14 Nov 2012 at 4:50pm
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 6:36pm
Potential to be the biggest FA Cup game EVER!

C'mon AFC! Clap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 2:09am
I think they changed some rules after the move. There's a rake of it goes on up in Scotland.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic